Discuss ideas,rumors and what you think might happen in the 12th Pokemon movie.

It's not movie 12 but I think this guy has a unique storyline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xyHQUvYE6M

Arceus is in it. If not, it's Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf.

1) Arceus is the bad guy and our hero Ash of Pallet and his friends have to save the world from ultimate doom along with a lagaindairy pokeymanz. For all you know, the three lagaindairy pokeymanz that help him are Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit. Team Rocket becomes good guys and provides poor comic relief.

2) Arceus is the victim of some evil crime syndicate that have Grunts that fail so bad. Most likely it's Team Galactic. Azelf, Uxie and Mesprit help our hero Ash from Pallet and his friends save the world from ultimate doom along with lagaindairy pokeymanz. For all you know, the three lagaindairy pokeymanz that help him are Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit. Team Rocket becomes good guys and provides poor comic relief.

3) Arceus is the good guy and commands our hero Ash from Pallet and his friends to save the world from ultimate doom along with lagaindairy pokeymanz. Team Galactic is up to no good once more and are planning to destroy the world again. Arceus says only our hero Ash from Pallet and his friends can save the world from ultimate doom along with lagaindairy pokeymanz. For all you know, the three lagaindairy pokeymanz that help him are Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit. Team Rocket becomes good guys and provides poor comic relief.

The plot is very predictable. Don't watch the movies guys.

The last movie should be at the end of Sinnoh. I do not enjoy it as much when Ash nevers get far enough before they start a movie. But Arceus and three Pixies need to be in it. Heatran would also be in it as well. I already have some ideas. Arceus arises and comes down from the torn world. His presence awakes the three Pixies. Heatran is some what like Suicune and helps save the world from Arceus. Would Arceus be coming to claim the world? I'm not sure but it should be interesting! :)

Also, it's too bad that you can't go to the unknown cities in the DS game. The city in the 10th movie is awesome. :D

I've got to say, I was almost 100% sure that arceus was going to be in Pokemon movie 12 a while ago as many Pokemon officials had been saying ''there's going to be a new Pokemon'', but even before the new rotom formes came out, it was obvious that as there hadn't been many legendary distribution events lately, and to carry on the Pokemon storyline, characters like heatran and cresselia will appear, and now I'm 100%sure Arceus will NOT appear in the 12, and 100% sure the Rotom formes will.Its probably something like, the story will be based around the lake trio and the history of Pokemon, or a mix like lucario and mew and giratina and shaymin (something like heatran and cresselia as I just said).But there have been rumors it may, just may have something to do with the regi.Only time will tell.. ;)

luckyluigi7 said:
The last movie should be at the end of Sinnoh. I do not enjoy it as much when Ash nevers get far enough before they start a movie. But Arceus and three Pixies need to be in it. Heatran would also be in it as well. I already have some ideas. Arceus arises and comes down from the torn world. His presence awakes the three Pixies. Heatran is some what like Suicune and helps save the world from Arceus. Would Arceus be coming to claim the world? I'm not sure but it should be interesting! :)

Also, it's too bad that you can't go to the unknown cities in the DS game. The city in the 10th movie is awesome. :D

Perhaps Mew could be in it?
Reasons:
  • I Love Mew!
  • To explain who is "more powerful" and who "is the leader of them all?" (Arceus vs Mew?)
  • To show Ash's remembrance of his past, if anything worthwhile

MAJOR EDIT:

Near the end of DP095, there is what I think is a teaser trailer for movie 12!

It appears to have a Greece setting...

I wonder when they will do an American setting?

I think it will be a continuation of movie 11 but will feature Arceus or another legendary Pokemon.:)

Back