Disruptive Letter from “Paradise Dragona!”

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Disuptive Letter from SV7a Paradise Dragona has just been revealed! The set releases in Japan on September 13th,  with most of its cards expected to become part of our Surging Sparks set in November. Thanks goes to Toine L. for the translations!
Disruptive Letter  – Trainer
Item
Your opponent counts the cards in their hand, shuffles them, and puts them at the bottom of their deck. Then, your opponent draws that many cards.
You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good card. Adds some level of bluffing to the game. If your opponent thinks you have the cards you need for a play they can Arven for it.

Could see this being great if there are more cards that let you look directly at your opponent’s hand. Cause there are chances that you just helped them out of a bad hand

So what’s more effective in Snorlax? Letting the opponent build a bigger hand and using this so Eri and Erika can hit stuff more reliably, or sticking to Miss Fortune Sisters and Flute? Or both?

Only time I can see this be relevant is after Xerosic you use it or Iono to 1 I think you got the god hand, Disruptive Letter

So what’s more effective in Snorlax? Letting the opponent build a bigger hand and using this so Eri and Erika can hit stuff more reliably, or sticking to Miss Fortune Sisters and Flute? Or both?
MU dependant, when they are locked, you don't need Erika. You don't Eri when hand size is small or you eri'd last turn unless they have a bajillion items and no hand disruption was involved.

Also, attacking the deck has 0 conflicts with attacking the hand. They still have to draw cards, you know? You need to mix and match both.

Also, flute and sisters are hardly comparable. Flute is only good in the early game (just as erika's) while sisters and eri could be good the whole game.

Very tricky, it could disrupt your opponent but it could also backfire, and on top of that, it's a card that does nothing to actually progress your game.

Only time I can see this be relevant is after Xerosic you use it or Iono to 1 I think you got the god hand, Disruptive Letter
I was about to say, Xerosic seems like the optimal partner for this card, since you can discard a bunch of your opponent's resources and then shuffle away the cards they wanted to keep the most. But are any decks running heavy Xerosic at the moment? (I did some quick research and it doesn't seem like it's more than a 1-of, or occasionally a 2-of.)

Xerosic isn't more than a toolbox card. I can't see anyone wanting to run more than 1 other than paranoia for prizing.

Back