Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Infernape1010

like a ghost rider....
while its hp is low it might have potental

Ditto - Colorless - HP 40
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: Ditto Molecule
Your opponent can only play up to 4 Pokemon onto his or her Bench. If your opponent has 5 Pokemon on his or her Bench, your opponent discards 1 of his or her Benched Pokemon and all cards attached to it.

[C][C] Taper: 20 damage.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Ehh. I guess it's neat, but unless you're running a deck that's win condition is to blow up your opponent's board I don't really think it's worth it. I'm sure it'll see some play though, it's definitely an interesting card.

You can throw this bad boy down to really give your opponent a scare. I think this may be one of those cards the next World Champion will toss in to be different from the rest, considering that you need a lot of support for decks these days.

You: Plays down Ditto
Me: Discards Uxie...

The Body is really cool, but when you take a second to think about it, it doesn't really do much to the game. If you want to play down an easily sniped card just to slightly disrupt me (I'll probably Poketurn/SSU and get over it anyway) then go ahead.

This card does two things: basically the same thing to both players. Player A drops Ditto... they lock a bench spot from their opponent. The ditto takes up a bench spot, and cannot do much else. When you get down to it, as the poster above me said, your opponent will never fill their bench with stuff they need. While it might prevent them from dropping their Uxie, it really isn't worth it. Bench space for you should be valuable. Once the opponent has a full bench, you are usually helping them by dropping this guy. He is EASILY snipeable and gets rid of that useless Azelf/Uxie/Crobat so that the opponent could play another when Ditto leaves play. Overall, I'm just not seeing it.

I think it's one of those cards that can really help depending on the situation. Preferably decks like Jumpluff that need bench space. It's not as effective as Palkia G lvl. X but it can be a small minor replacement for a small bit of disruption. Even SP decks might have a hard time with it if they try to fill their bench.

Dude has 40 life. That's like an effortless snipe.

Thing about it is I believe it's not a card to start with. It should be played as a last minute disruption card to mess up your opponent.

But how does it mess up your opponent? By discarding something of importance? Like people said already, bye bye Uxie/Azelf/some useless starter.

Guess its not half bad. Pretty cool to kinda "reserve" one of your opponent's bench spots. Cool that you get to take prime/Level x off the board. I'm going to point out Flygon level x. :)

That is a nifty combo, I must admit, but you do realize that you are running at least 4 cards (1 of which is unsearchable) just to be able to make your opponent drop a couple of useless cards. I can see this as a way to grab some free prizes for Machamp, but Ditto is still a shaky card to have laying around, and in the end it will still take some serious effort to get the Lumineon out and active.

I can see it paired maybe with Hunter? Lay down Ditto, Hunter back up for later? It's not really good, but it disrupts... sorta... not really...

I would love my opponent if they ran this card as I could even send something like a Luxray GL Lv. X to the discard late game and easily get it back with aaron's or (like people above me have said) just toss any old useless card and snipe off your little 40 health bench sitter. If you want to do this run Palkia G Lv. X so at least it is less snipeable and the card that is discarded isn't returnable. Also, most likely 10 times out of 10 you will not discard a Prime, Lv. X, or useful card when you play this because really how many decks ever have their entire bench filled with pokemon they wouldn't mind discarding.

P.S. if you play this and I discard my Uxie or Azelf I could probably Palmer's back my Uxie or Azelf next turn and re-drop them.

Edit: this doesn't count as a knockout correct? I would think that is why a few of you are thinking this might be good, however I believe it is just discarded, not knocked out.

i dont think ditto is tht good. it wastes a spot on your bench (you only have 4 bench spaces to) and your opponent gets an easy prize.

Back