Wi-Fi Trades DJ Homeless's "My Player Thread" Temporarily closed to tie up some loose ends in-game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DJ Homeless's "My Player" thread, with loads of legit shinies on offer!

Legit shineys and legendaries FTW. :)

tyler192 said:
hey would u trade that shiny Charizard for a lv 40 Celebi? i got it using a random encounter code on action replay, didnt lvl. it up, or change stats or nothin, just caught it. gentle nature. knows safeguard, magical leaf, ancientpower, and baton pass if u wanted to know. itd be cool if u could thanx. i don't care about nature, just i would prefer a male one, any level, no nikname, any moves, stats. if u wanna, tell me a time tonite or tomaro nite and ur friend code. mine is 1162 4749 1645 if anyone else wants this celebi or a deoxys (action replay random encounter code, no stat or lvl or move change, let me no thanx)

Uhm, sorry to disappoint you but the charizard is on my wants list, not my haves list:p
In any way I wouldn't trade for hacks, sorry...

I've updated the thread, and for further uses is this post not meant to be...

Except bumping!

Would you trade your shiny moltres for my shiny adamant rayquaza ut, with 31 ivs in attack?

I have a modest natured shiny groudon, I would like shiny omanyte. Would that do - I could add any item you wanted.

No thanks, modest isn't an attack nature:p

Alvin and the Minezumis said:
Okay, would you accept up to 6 items of your choice for him?
No thanks.

RE: DJ Homeless's "My Player Thread" Legit shinies flying out due to interest!

Bumping due to lack of interest, unlike last days...

RE: DJ Homeless's "My Player Thread" Legit shinies flying out due to interest!

BUMP!!! This time I added some of the better iv's on my pokémon to the thread:) (CHECK OUT JIRACHI!!!)

RE: DJ Homeless's "My Player Thread" ....Check it out!

im too lazy to read through all these pages so i might have missed my chance, but:
i can get you a lunatone but it might take a LITTLE little bit, what are you willing to trade for it?
does level matter?

Nah that's fine, offer's still standing:p
I'd say lv 80 is the maximum, and feel free to ask for anything under the Regular Pokémon, Pokéwalker Pokémon or just ask something and I'll see if I can catch it (catchable in SoulSilver is preferable:p).

what level is the pokewalker beldum?

5, if you want one let me know now and I can have one by monday.

i would love to trade you a lunatone for the pokewalker beldum but it might take a little while to get it if i dont already own one
and if you want anything available in the wild in HGSS besides starters let me know(and most hoenn mons and hoenn/kanto starters)because i would love to trade them for selfdesstruct munchlax

Sorry, but I have almost every pokémon:p
Only pokémon I've ever missed was lunatone.
If you have anything special though, like egg moves or shinies, let me know and I'll see;)
In any way pokéwalker beldum should be in by tomorrow, so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back