Ruling Do the Pre-Set up Decks (such as Latias and Latios)...

There not very good though, there like Switch, Energy Search...stuff like that.

Go to eBay or something for good trainers

Yes, they all do, but they're not that good. Mostly just Energy Search, Energy Switch, Switch, Warp Point, and the occassional search card. Other than that, *ppppphhhtttttpp* yuck. eBay has the best trainers, as do single packs =]

Gotcha. Any ideas for my sister, who wants to go to State, but hasn't any good Trainers? We can't order off of eBay, I don't have any other ideas but to buy her a premade deck just for the Trainers. I'm starting to freak. D;

Most of the precons have throwaway trainers (like any of us needs any more Potions), but some have better cards than others. Ones you might find valuable:

CG Earth Shower has 2 Celio's Network and 2 Bill's Maintenance
DF Power Wave has 2 TV Reporter and 2 Professor Elm's Training Method
Both MT decks have 2 Bebe's Search
SW Powerhouse has 2 Roseanne's Research and 2 Professor Oak's Visit
SW Lavaflow has 2 Bebe's Search and 2 Team Galactic's Mars

Also, several of the DP-on theme decks have Basic Darkness and Metal energy, the only good way to get these in quantity.

I'm curious why eBay is a problem for you, though. If you want a retail outlet for singles, try Collector's Cache. Most of the good single cards are way overpriced, but at least it's an option, and you don't have to hit the eBay lottery on most stuff (they have an insane amount of stock).

I wouldnt recommend HP-PK decks simply because their use is very limited.. Unlike DP up decks the trainers there can be used for about 2 years maybe whereas you only have 7-8 months left to use them before they get rotated unless POP will be kind enough to replrint cards like celio's

Chairman Kaga- The only reason eBay is a problem is simply because I'm only 14 years old. xD And if I want to order, I have a hard time getting my parents to order off of it, because I need money to buy stuff. Every once in a while they'll do it for free, but not that often. Ehhh. ;/

Back