Do you play Magic the gathering?

I play White/Blue control and also have a Red/Black burn deck that is made entirely out of old commons/uncommons for trollololing.

Zenith said:
I play White/Blue control and also have a Red/Black burn deck that is made entirely out of old commons/uncommons for trollololing.

Can you PM me the deck list if u have a chance, you don't have to.

Just built a No-Chase rare Mono-Green Infect deck for funsies during FNM tonight. I also have a Mono-Blue Milliferate deck that really needs work. I have been playing MtG since July 11 of last year.

I play MTG, but I do it very casually. I don't really know the what's tournament legal and whatnot, but I have a lot of cards, because my dad used to be a serious player, like almost top of the Nation, and he gave me his collection. I have mostly older stuff, but I buy some new cards, right now I am playing a Myr deck, with the ability to generate lots of Mana, so I can lay out really big creature early game. It is neat.

I've played off and on since Judgement lol. I'm kinda getting into type 2 with monogreen infect. if anyone has tips on how to make it better lmk in pm thanks

Yeah I play Magic, my current deck is a Black/Green Elf deck. I'm also working on a new combo deck with Deciever Exarch and Splinter Twin though I'm not sure how it will work out yet. I'm still a ways away from completing it though it does remind me of a combo deck I built in the past with Intruder Alarm and Sprout Swarm.

I also plan on building an EDH/Commander deck soon, hopefully I'll be able to get some people in my area to get into the format once the new Commander Intro Packs and Set is released soon. If I were to pick an EDH General, it's a tough call really. It just depends on what I have to work with I guess.

I play MTG. I play R/G infect, and am thinking up a mono-blue control deck. Waiting for rotation to keep building decks.

I don't really bother with Magic Standard cause it's more expensive than Pokemon TCG Standard/Modified. Alot of decks are running like 4 Jace the Mind Sculptor's, among other money cards that spike up in price like crazy due to Mythic Rarity like Vengevine. New Phyrexia did help counter against Jace even though JTMS is rotating out soon due to Zendikar block cycling out.

Sadly my Magic playerbase near my house is dying because of the economy and high gas prices and we have a very small playgroup. I'm lucky just to get a few games of Magic going at least and one friend I met up with plays Magic that moved into my town so we have a "somewhat" stable playerbase casual wise. I'm trying to get my friends into EDH/Commander but they usually prefer Kitchen Table Casual cause it doesn't take as long, that and with Kitchen Table Casual we can still play fun Combo decks like Brain Freeze, Elfball, Splinter Twin, etc.

It's sad that Yu-Gi-Oh! and Naruto players are missing out on much better TCG's like Magic, Pokemon,
and World of Warcraft. Heck I'm not sure If Legend of the 5 Rings is still around, nobody plays it in my area though. I also miss other TCG's I've played like Marvel/DC Vs. System, Dragonball Z/GT by Score, and Bleach by Score Entertainment. One time I tried the InuYasha TCG and it sucked big time cause there was a huge flaw in one of it's game mechanics.

I know but in terms of Standard legal Hex Parasite is arguably the best one since you can pay 3 or 5 mana for X and pay 2 life to get rid of it at the cost of paying an extra 1 for the casting cost. Theoretically you're paying 4 or 6 mana and losing 2 life.

I play a white blue angel control deck with venser and jace beleren.I started playing magic about 2 years ago but only really started kinda playing serious playing the last couple of month's

Doesn't matter now that DCI has banned both Jace, the Mind Sculptor and Stoneforge Mystic
from Standard Type II. What was the point of banning those 2 cards If they're going to rotate out
later this year since Zendikar block is leaving Standard?

See the reason why Stoneforge Mystic had to go was due to a popular Standard deck
called "CawBlade" I'm sure you've heard of it, with other popular Aggro Creature decks including
Vampires dominating the Standard metagame. That's really sad, all Aggro and no Control decks
in current Standard? Talk about a Lame Duck format no wonder why Legacy is more popular.

Jace, the Mind Sculptor on the other hand needed to go, people shoved so much money for playsets
of him it wasn't even funny. After his announced ban Online sites like Troll and Toad cut his price in
half, I'm assuming the ban was due to being a money issue and not being able to counter it cause you
could If you have the cards to do it. Then you start to think why Mythic Rares are making Magic as expensive as Yu-Gi-Oh! and I think the ban on Jace is a solid answer.

They banned it due becuse you can still use it in Vintage,Legacy,EDH etc..I like that they banned it.Now true players will shine. Those champs from France and Europe all using Jace will have to use true skill to win now. BTW, wasn't it called Caw-Go? Whatever. I don't really see why Stoneforge Mystic got banned its not as broken as Jace.
Vampires isn't really all that tough to beat however.

Back