Do your friends know you play Pokemon?

I don't play it a lot anymore but when i did i had a friend who played it as well but no i don't tell my friends that i play and i watch Pokemon.

I really don't care if anyone knows. If someone is going make fun of me for collecting and playing something that I like, then let them, they must have a sad life to take the time to do it. Though I do admit when I'm in walmart buying cards and I see a hot girl at the cash register, I get a little embarrassed. But then I remember "I play pokemon, I don't have a chance!" and I go through the line.

Today the guy behind me was like "yo Ann-Marie I heard you got 2 grand." I replied with "yeahhh." And then he proceeded to think it was cool and so did my friends, so whatever.

Amt said:
Today the guy behind me was like "yo Ann-Marie I heard you got 2 grand." I replied with "yeahhh." And then he proceeded to think it was cool and so did my friends, so whatever.

The only way I'm gonna tell my friends I play is that if I win a pretty big tournament, like Regionals, States (I consider those big because you get a trip to Nats if you do well), Nationals, or Worlds and I get money, a trophy, and a trip somewhere else. THEN they won't think it's stupid. But I don't think that will ever happen :'( The guys in Florida are prettyyy tough.

If someone finds me out, I'll just accept it though.

Back