Wi-Fi Trades Doc's One Stop Trade Shop - All the Pokémon You Need **Updated 4-21-16**

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread **Updated 1/16/14**

IgnisMagister said:
Nice thread. Do you want anything off my thread?

Why thank you! :D

I like your Oshawott, Shinx with intimidate ,Houndour. I would like the Shinx and Houndour to be female if possible. What did you want from me?

Dr.Mario said:
IgnisMagister said:
Nice thread. Do you want anything off my thread?

I like your Oshawott, Shinx with intimidate ,Houndour. I would like the Shinx and Houndour to be female if possible. What did you want from me?

Alright, could I have a Ferroseed, a Poliwag (HA), and a Horsea for the pokemon you want?

I could trade you a 5IV Klefki, any of the Gen 4 stones, heart scales, PP maxes, Rare Candies, or any combination of the above for a female 5IV Drilbur.

IgnisMagister said:
Dr.Mario said:

Alright, could I have a Ferroseed, a Poliwag (HA), and a Horsea for the pokemon you want?

Sure thing. Give me some time to breed for the Ferroseed as I no longer have any in stock. Also just so you know he does have 0 IVs in speed.

JetpackPercy said:
I could trade you a 5IV Klefki, any of the Gen 4 stones, heart scales, PP maxes, Rare Candies, or any combination of the above for a female 5IV Drilbur.

I am interested in the PP Maxes, Rare Candies and Heart Scales. How many of each do you have?

Would you trade a 5 IV HA poliwag for a shiny seadra?

Could you breed me up a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Unburden Jolly Treecko? With egg moves leaf storm and Endevour? Like the one I got you :) same pay as last time? Or would you want something different this time :p

I am really interested in the 5 IV Togepi, Shellder and Bulbasaur. I have a Shiny Delibird/Alakazam to offer.

Dr.Mario said:
I am interested in the PP Maxes, Rare Candies and Heart Scales. How many of each do you have?

At the time of this writing, with the points I have on the PGL, I can get up to either 90 Rare Candies, 50 PP Ups, or 180 Heart Scales.

I am not making that up, but I can offer up to 5 on each item, or even 10 for one item from what I've shown.

Hi, I'm interested in a 5 IV HA gible. I have 5IV male or female HA espurr if you're interested? I also have rare candy and pp up.

Dr.Mario said:
IgnisMagister said:

Sure thing. Give me some time to breed for the Ferroseed as I no longer have any in stock. Also just so you know he does have 0 IVs in speed.
Give me a few days, sir.

pikadino said:
Would you trade a 5 IV HA poliwag for a shiny seadra?
Sure thing. Just give me a moment to breed for it.

xDkoYx said:
Could you breed me up a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Unburden Jolly Treecko? With egg moves leaf storm and Endevour? Like the one I got you :) same pay as last time? Or would you want something different this time :p
This one is going to take a while. They have a low female ratio and I have many projects as of late.

Ice_Master said:
I am really interested in the 5 IV Togepi, Shellder and Bulbasaur. I have a Shiny Delibird/Alakazam to offer.
What nature, ability, does he have? If he has Magic Guard and is Timid/Modest and has at least 31 IVs in speed and sp atk. I am interested.

JetpackPercy said:
Dr.Mario said:

At the time of this writing, with the points I have on the PGL, I can get up to either 90 Rare Candies, 50 PP Ups, or 180 Heart Scales.

I am not making that up, but I can offer up to 5 on each item, or even 10 for one item from what I've shown.
Are you saying you would do 5 of each for the Drillbur? Is all you're wanting the Drillbur? Also, what ability did you want?

RaichuGirl said:
Hi, I'm interested in a 5 IV HA gible. I have 5IV male or female HA espurr if you're interested? I also have rare candy and pp up.
How many of each do you have of the candies and PP Ups? I am not that interested in the Espurr but if you dont have much of candies or PP Ups I could use it.

IgnisMagister said:
Dr.Mario said:
Give me a few days, sir.

But of course.

Dr.Mario said:
RaichuGirl said:
How many of each do you have of the candies and PP Ups? I am not that interested in the Espurr but if you dont have much of candies or PP Ups I could use it.

I currently have 85,000 pokemiles, which means I can get up to 170 pps or 340 rare candies (or 850 heart scales) over at the global link pokemilage shop..

RE: Dr.Mario's My Player Thread

Dr.Mario said:
How do you people get so much?!?!
Would you do 7 pp ups?

I wonder trade a lot, and I've never spent any :p. I'd do 7 pp ups. How exactly do I trade them to you?

Yup! Take your time with that one. Not a huge priority but I would like to play around with a sceptile competitively. I can also increase the pay then :)

Okay I've added you just send me a trade request whenever 3625-9297-7179

Dr.Mario said:
Are you saying you would do 5 of each for the Drillbur? Is all you're wanting the Drillbur? Also, what ability did you want?

Okay, sorry for grammacal error, what I meant was that I could offer 5 of one of these items for the Drilbur (w/ Mold Breaker), so I can breed Stealth Rock onto it, and I think I could also do the same thing for the Ferroseed. If you agree, I'll arrange the trade via PM.

RaichuGirl said:
Dr.Mario said:
How do you people get so much?!?!
Would you do 7 pp ups?

I wonder trade a lot, and I've never spent any :p. I'd do 7 pp ups. How exactly do I trade them to you?
Attach them to some random pokemon you dont mind getting rid of and send them my way.
I dont really know of any other way. My IGN is Alan and I will be needing your FC as well, mine is in my sig.

pikadino said:
Okay I've added you just send me a trade request whenever 3625-9297-7179

Sorry about that I was a bit busy but I should be online for most of the rest of the night.
My IGN is Alan so if you see me online just send me a trade invite.

JetpackPercy said:
Dr.Mario said:

Okay, sorry for grammacal error, what I meant was that I could offer 5 of one of these items for the Drilbur (w/ Mold Breaker), so I can breed Stealth Rock onto it, and I think I could also do the same thing for the Ferroseed. If you agree, I'll arrange the trade via PM.

Hmm, can you do 7 of one? I usually do 7 of Rare Candies/ PP Ups for one of my Pokemon.

Okay man will do my IGN is Icarus. Ill be on the rest of the night as well

Back