Does anyone else find Dawn the most annoying female in Pokemon? If not person?

Oh, good Lord, I agree. Contests sucked the series up and made it even more bland than what it already was.

Oh god, I hate team rocket. they always get blasted off 2-3 times in one episode.
It's time they go.

Eeeh, I find Team Rocket more tiring than annoying, but if they can step up their game in BW things might change. Contests were cool in AG, and as for Hikari.. D: I've always found her annoying. At first I thought her character was pretty cool, so I had some high hopes for her, and, eeh. She annoyed me from the get go. xD; I was disappointed.

I mean, it's not like I hated her, but I didn't really like her much either.

Ok, guys. Let's stay on the topic of Dawn as a character or I'll just lock the thread.

dmaster out.

At least she's not completely ugly like Iris I really didn't find Dawn to be that annoying. I think the general immaturity of Ash makes Dawn look a bit better than she really is. Her contests make nice filler episodes, and I did like how her personality went deeper than May's.

After a few 20 episodes I found Dawn the most annoying anime character, then I started to like her, I am glad they changed the female though, I would have got bored and annoyed of her after a few more episodes, but now Dawn has been replaced (Finnaly XD) and I am looking foreward to seeing Iris having the same childish attitude as Ash XD

The only pokémon trainer trio I liked was Ash/Misty/Brock >___>
Misty never got a new bike, did she? When is she going to get a new bike?!
Anyway, the most annoying characters in the Pokémon animé are Jesse, James and Meowth...
Dawn, May and all of the other annoying characters aren't anywhere near the league in which Team Rocket annoys me.

I'll leave this open in case anyone else wants to discuss other characters.

Back