Does anyone here play ANYTHING ELSE?!

Have any of you ever heard or played the games I mentioned?

• Yes

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I play quite a big range of games. Quite a few "old school" ones too, alot of FPS's and RTS's, the odd MMORPG and Adventure/Fantasy...

I'm more of a PC gamer. But I might play the odd console game or too.

I'll list a few of the games I'm fairly into, or have been fairly into.

- The 'Seiken Densetsu' series.
- The 'Metroid' series.
- The 'Zelda' series.
- The 'Half Life' series. (AMAZING. Simply AMAZING.)
- Battle Realms. (It's quite an amazing game.)
- The 'Savage' games. (Savage 1 and Savage 2)
- Ragnarok Online.
- Age of Empires. (1 and 2 were awesome. I still play AoE2. AoE3 was complete horse bile.)
- The 'Warcraft' series. (Can't say I've honestly played Warcraft 1 for more than 10 minutes... I didn't like the gameplay. Warcraft 2 was awesome. And I still play it. Warcraft 3 is awesome too. I play it pretty often as well.)
- The 'Total Annihilation' series. (Total Annihilation, Supreme Commander... Etc. Etc. Oh man Supreme Commander is a real resource thief. >:/)
- The 'Seven Kingdoms' series. (I still play Seven Kingdoms 1 pretty often. Number 2 sucked horribly. Conquest was pretty good.)
- Fable. (I haven't played Fable 2 yet. I don't have an Xbox 360. But I have played Fable 1. Quite an amazing game.)
- Halo. (Yeah. Everyone like it. Soooo. >:/)
- Counter Strike. (Lol. What can I say? It's addictive.)

Oh God there is probably heaps more. But you get the idea.

These are the other games i like

-Spore on pc
-zelda series
-metroid series
-Call of duty 4 exbox 360
-useed to play world of warcraft
- rollercoaster tycoon series
-halo
-guiatar heroe series

Loads more but you get the idea on what gamer i am

I don't play too much video games. But I do play Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age by Camelot. I personally think that these two games are worth playing with.

Bellomence said:
I don't play too much video games. But I do play Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age by Camelot. I personally think that these two games are worth playing with.

Oh they were pretty decent games. I enjoyed them. They were like, a Zelda rip-off, though. :p

DiamondMaster said:
Hm... I play a mean DDR.
I play a mean DDR, as well! But I like Pump It Up a lot more. More room for improvement, I feel like I'm actually exercising after Pump, plus Extreme is so old, you know? It feels like I've played every song about 100 times.

I play madden, Mortal Kombat vs DCU, GTA IV, Soul Caliber IV along with many more games. I have a wii, ds, xbox360, n64, snes, genesis, and i'm looking to get a ps3 soon but i'm not gonna worry about it until dcuo comes out.

I love nintendo but there haven't been any games that i really want coming out for wii so i haven't played it in a while.

To be honest I play all of the games you mention ... it's depressing I know
I also have a snes, N64, NGC, Wii, GB, GBA, GBA, GBAM, GBASP, GBADS .... I am trying to get my hands on a NES

Well for my 360 I am either playing Guitar Hero, Halo 3 or Fable 2

My PSP
Madden 09 or Crisis Core:FF7

Ever heard of Killer Instict or Mortal Kombat? I have Mortal Kaombat 2 for the old Game Boy and Kang Dragon fisher move rocks but it is hard to pull off. I have Killer Instinct for the SNES and Game Boy. I have Played KI Gold for the N64. I have Pulled out Jago's Dagere move where the looooooooong stream of fire comes out his hand and also the sword fininsher move but I don't know how to do them. I just do them by accident.:)

I completely agree with you Cool, browsing this sub board and most all I find is talk of SSBB or some other sports or widely known RPG. It can't be the only thing people play...

I myself am an RPG, shooter and horror game fanatic (especially horror games) and these are just a few of the titles I have played:

~ Silent Hill 2
~ Silent Hill 3
~ F.E.A.R
~ Doom 3
~ Max Payne
~ Okami
~ Persona 3 FES
~ Ratchet and Clank 1 to 4
~ Sly Raccoon
~ Chaos Legion
~ Whiplash
~ Dog's Life