Does anyone play other CCGs besides pokemon?

What card games do you play?

• Total voters
Yeah, the Yugioh card game is fun. Its faster pace then pokemon and less freindly too. but...
I think the TV show ruined it for others. It took away the seriousness of it with all the Save the World stuff.
However, The new 5D's series is really good.
Anyways, Yes, I play yuigoh. Im trying to go pro with my Volcanic/Lightsworn deck.

i play yugioh competitivly.
this format is crap because of the all the otking happening.
i will actually be playing at yugioh nationals in two weeks in pittsburg.

its not an expensive game when you know how to make money off playing ccgs.

masterryanx said:
I've played just about every card game under the sun at one point or another. Last I bothered to check, I think the count was around 40 or something ridiculous like that.

At the moment though, I'm playing only a handful of games (this listing only includes currently living games). Pokemon and UFS are my main competitive card games. However, I also play Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Ball (Bandai's rendition, occasionally I'll pull out my deck of Score cards though), World of Warcraft, Yu-Gi-Oh and Naruto on a rather infrequent, casual basis.

I'll also be playing Bandai's Battle Spirits very seriously when it hits stores this August and hope to play in it's Nationals that winter. I highly recommend you all look into if you haven't done so already, it's a very well done game.
i used to be all over ufs.
i played k' and my friend played tira at team nationals. a few years ago

Back