does ex Dragon fronteirs stink or rock?

Holy Star said:
tomoyosfan1 said:
Dragon Frontiers is probably the best set in Modified. The exs are all amazing (or at least most of them are) plus it had great holos, amazing trainers, and even a playable star (Mew).  It's hard to even think of any set even close to being as good as DF (Unseen Forces comes close, but doesn't have near enough good holos and rares).
Do you even KNOW what a Holon Transceiver is?
I do! Pick me!

Seriously y'all, DS is better than DF JUST because of 3 cards.

Metagross δ
Dragonite δ
(sorry, I just <3 MetaNite)
HOLON TRANSCEIVER

Yayness.

But DF is still amazing with re-printing Mentor, Flex δ, Mew*, and other things.

Arcanine out.

The Best Set in TCG is DF it Definently Rocks Its Amazing Set!!!

Bcoz of its Spoiler and Art Work..

Holy Star said:
tomoyosfan1 said:
Dragon Frontiers is probably the best set in Modified. The exs are all amazing (or at least most of them are) plus it had great holos, amazing trainers, and even a playable star (Mew).  It's hard to even think of any set even close to being as good as DF (Unseen Forces comes close, but doesn't have near enough good holos and rares).

Let's analyze DF and DS then
Good cards in DS
1. Holon Transiever
2. Holon Mentor
3. Holon Lass
4. Holon Ruins
5. Metagross d
6. Dragonite d
7. Flareon ex
8. Holon Research Tower
9. Holon Farmer
10. Holon's Magneton
11. Holon's Electrode

Good cards in DF
1. Gardy d ex
2. Holon Mentor
3. Copycat
4. PETM
5. Lickitung d
6. Nidoqueen d
7. Feraligatr d
8. Latios ex d
9. Flygon ex d
10. Dragonite ex d
11. Altaria ex d
12. Holon Legacy
13. Dewgong d
14. Rayquaza ex d

Well, would you look at that? It looks like DF has better cards than DS. One card doesn't make a set the best in my eyes.

^It is not about quanitity but about the quality! lol. The downside about DS is that you do not get many holon transievers in the boosters or the boxes.

tomoyosfan1 said:
Holy Star said:
tomoyosfan1 said:

Let's analyze DF and DS then
Good cards in DS
1. Holon Transiever
2. Holon Mentor
3. Holon Lass
4. Holon Ruins
5. Metagross d
6. Dragonite d
7. Flareon ex
8. Holon Research Tower
9. Holon Farmer
10. Holon's Magneton
11. Holon's Electrode

Good cards in DF
1. Gardy d ex
2. Holon Mentor
3. Copycat
4. PETM
5. Lickitung d
6. Nidoqueen d
7. Feraligatr d
8. Latios ex d
9. Flygon ex d
10. Dragonite ex d
11. Altaria ex d
12. Holon Legacy
13. Dewgong d
14. Rayquaza ex d

Well, would you look at that? It looks like DF has better cards than DS.  One card doesn't make a set the best in my eyes.

There's also Jolteon EX, Vaporeon EX, Gardy d, Marowak d and Salamence d in DS. Without them, there'd be no Eeveelutions, Mercury, Super Stantler, or Sallygross.

dragon frontiers ftw honetly the flygon is used by tons in decks and the dragonite too i never played when ds came out but ive looked at all the cards and yes some are good but still flygon psahh

I HATE it!!! yeh the cards are good, they're too good -_- I think it kinda spoilt the game, 150hp and no weakness. Lat@s ex and Rayquazza ex anyone? Why bother evolving when you have basics like that?means even people with no skill but plenty of money can win.
Hate it hate it hate it. Stinky :p

i got both stars in just 2 boxes along with a lot of holos & exes, it is far from disappointing, most of the caqrds comboed with CG r awsome deck material!!!

Dragon frontiers totally rocks this planet it has some of the strongest dragons and dragon wannebbes in it!
For example TYRANITAR EX an RAYQUAZA EX!;)

Back