• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Dog of Thunder (M Manectric EX / Yveltal EX)

Ms Hugo

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
  • 3 Manectric-EX
  • 2 M Manectric-EX
  • 1 Mewtwo-EX
  • 1 Seismitoad-EX
  • 2 Yveltal-EX
  • 1 Yveltal
  • 1 Yanma
  • 1 Yanmega
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 3 N
  • 2 Skyla
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Lysandre's Trump Card
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Acro Bike
  • 3 Battle Compressor
  • 2 Manectric Spirit Link
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 1 Professor's Letter
  • 2 Switch
  • 2 Energy Switch
  • 1 Head Ringer
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 1 Scoop-Up Cyclone
  • 2 Shadow Circle
Energy
  • 6 Lightning Energy
  • 4 Darkness Energy
Strategy:

This deck's gameplan is fairly straightforward- get Mega Manectric set up, toss Energy into the discard with Battle Compressors and Ultra Balls, then accelerate onto the bench with Turbo Bolt. Yveltal-EX is going to be a primary focus, and the rest of the cards are techs against various decks- Mewtwo and Seismitoad counter Fighting, and Yanmega deals with Primal Groudon, Seismitoad and Safeguarders, being able to deal a huge amount of damage to the deck while not needing much time to get set up.

I have little Yveltal in there for an additional form of acceleration, but may drop him after some testing. Overall I'm concerned that I've tried to cover too many bases with this deck, but that's what this site's for I suppose.

Back