• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

DonChamp Prime (seniors cities)

I've had really good success today using a deck similar to this against, surprisingly a very good vilegar deck. What saved me was actually running two regice, crazy, but means i don't have to run azelf and i'm discarding four trainers a turn at most to get rid of 120 potential damage. He could only ever damage with shadow room which was good for me.

3-3 donphan is the way to go, also, wouldn't bother with lvx, it can help, but it might ruin you, i'm not convinced by it.

Very interested in using junk arm now actually, hadn't really thought of it before so may have to make room for it.

RE: DonChamp Prime

You should run machamp prime because you use DCE and donphan prime. Donphan uses earthquake and hurts everyone on your bench. You ue fighting tag and then you have enough energy to use champ buster to deal 130-140 damage every turn. But you should run this:
2 machamp prime
1 macham sf
1 machamp x
2 machoke
4 machop
3 DCE
4 rare candy

Back