• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Donphan/ Machamp Prime Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freakachu123

Aspiring Trainer
Ok so me and my friend play almost every day and he has a really good Scizor Prime deck and well I can't seem to find much success against him. I think it's for Machamp Prime becomes completely useless against this deck for he needs a DCE to attack and he's just waste of my space when I play him. Idk though because I think it's got great potential just a hard deck to play against, anywho heres the deck listing, please give feedback on what you might say can be better:

POKEMON
3 Phanphy
3 Donphan Prime
3 Machop
1 Machoke
1 Machamp (stormfront)
2 Machamp Prime
2 Uxie
1 Jirachi (Rising Rivals)
1 Sableye (stormfront)

TRAINERS

4 Rare Candy
2 Energy Exchanger
3 Pokemon Communication
1 Lux Ball
2 E-Belts
1 Switch
1 Warp Point

SUPPORTERS

2 Pokemon Collectors
2 Twins
3 P.O.N.T.
4 Bebe's Search
2 Seekers
1 Interviewer's Questions
1 Black Belt
1 Palmer's COntribution
1 Judge

ENERGIES

7 Fighting
3 DCE
2 Rescue

I would take out one Rare Candy and an IQ (not really necessary for this deck) and put in 1 Azelf and another Collector (which is oh-so-useful for any deck, particularly since this has Uxie, Phanpy, and Machop).
You should also consider which Pokémon is your preferred starter, Sableye or Jirachi. Whichever it is, add in more of that (at LEAST 3) and take out the other one. Some cards you don't need in particular are Black Belt, Twins (both very situational), Switch, and Energy Exchanger (IMO, Warp>Switch; you'll be fine on energy).

You're going to need the Division and the Event you plan on playing this for in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

Agree w/ Scizorliscious, will be in lead anyway w/ Donphan's tanking, so just wastes space.
-1 IQ
-2 Twins
-1 Black Belt
+2 Pokemon Collectors
+1 Palmer's Contribution(consistency)
+1 Switch/ Warp Point
Oh, and I would start w/ Sableye. Will be attacking w/ Donphan anyway, so would try powering it up first.

-2 Energy Exchanger
-1 Judge
-1 switch
-1 warp point
+2-1-2 Flygon. Helps with retreats more than switch & warp point. Also takes out Stadiums, and can attack for 110.

well i would say against everyone that running only 12 energies you need at least 2 IQ's if iq's are interviwer's questions(i think). i wouldnt run either sabeleye or jirachi. since ideally you want to start with phanpy and then evolve to donphant and attach energy hit for 60 earthquake. oh and this thought just came to me. have you tried rainbow energies. oddly that might help putting a damage counter on donphan.

AugPikachu said:
why don't use warp energy for fast moving of donphan and machamp?

Why don't you read the Rules to know not to revive dead threads?

*Locked*

dmaster out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back