• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Down for updates, be back soon!

How was your trade experience with this trader?

• Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [DP+] [W] Pikachu Reprints [H] Sleeves, Lv. X's, Trainers, Etc. [Updated Daily!]

Okay so 1 Diamond and Pearl Dusclops for 1 Platinum Wartortle? :)

RE: [DP+] [W] Pikachu Reprints [H] Sleeves, Lv. X's, Trainers, Etc. [Updated Daily!]

batmylashes said:
Okay so 1 Diamond and Pearl Dusclops for 1 Platinum Wartortle? :)

Yers. But you'll probably need to resend me your address, since I cleaned out my PM area.

RE: [DP+] [W] Pikachu Reprints [H] Sleeves, Lv. X's, SR's, Trainers, Etc. [Updated Daily]

Yeah, that's fine. Same here, lol.

RE: [DP+] [W] Blastoise/Delcatty [H] Sleeves, 5 Lv. X's, Trainers, Etc. [Updated Daily]

Oh, and don't forget to post in my ref thread if you already haven't.

EDIT: Scratch that, just checked. Silly me, posting before checking again.

EDIT EDIT: Oh, and what do you think of my avy and banner I whipped up in a few minutes? Hehe.....my logo's hiding behind the text, and being a ninja to the background.

RE: [DP+] [W] Blastoise/Delcatty [H] Sleeves, 5 Lv. X's, Trainers, Etc. [Updated Daily]

I like them, they're cool. :D

RE: [DP+] [W] Blastoise/Delcatty [H] Sleeves, 5 Lv. X's, 2 SR's, Etc. [Updated Daily!]

Bump #1
Added a lot of new Platinum yesterday: Gardevoire, Ampharos, Ludicolo, Empoleon, Weavile G, Toxicroak G, Dugtrio, Giratina, Dialga, Secret Rare Scyther, Etc.

Still need 2 PT Delcatty!

RE: [DP+] [W] Blastoise/Delcatty [H] Sleeves, 5 Lv. X's, 2 SR's, Etc. [Updated Daily!]

Please CML for your RH #10 Giratina from PT. Let me know if you see anything. And remember, if you want something you don't see, just ask. I might have it.

I would trade you my Giratina for your Shaymin #38

That sounds good to me. PM me your address to confirm the deal.

RE: [DP+] [W] Delcatty [H] Sleeves, 5 Lv. X's, 2 SR's, Etc. [Updated Daily!]

Bump #2
Looking for 2 Platinum Delcatty and 1 Leafeon Lv. X
I'll trade really generously for them, don't be afraid to make me offers!

batmylashes said:
@ Hybrid: I'm still interested in your Dusknoir Lv. X, but that's it, sorry.

@ Goldash: I'd trade you an uncommon for the Dusclops, (I only need 1) what are you interested in? As for the other stuff, sorry but I didn't see anything!

@ Rodiqio: I'm interested in your 2 Giratina (10/127) Would you trade them for the 2 Mamoswine?

Oh man a week and I forgot I posted here, I'm out of those Giratinas, anything else you would like for mamoswine or froslass?

RE: [DP+] [W] Delcatty [H] Sleeves, 5 Lv. X's, 2 SR's, Etc. [Updated Daily!]

Giratina #27 and Shaymin #38 for all three? (2 Mamoswine, 1 Froslass)

RE: [DP+] [H] Uxie X, TSD, POP9, Etc. [W] Leafeon X, Delcatty [Updated Daily!]

Bump #1
Updated my card list with Uxie Lv. X, Time-Space Distortion, and POP 9 Cards!

RE: [Most Sets] [H] Sleeves, 6 Xs (UxieX) TSD, POP9 [W] LeafeonX, Delcatty[Updated Daily]

OK, one last offer, then won't bug you anymore! :D

My:
x1 Surfing pikachu BET
x1 Flying pikachu BET
x1 Shaymin Land Forme toy
x2 Delcatty Pt (1RH)

Your:
x1 Uxie Lv X LA

RE: [Most Sets!] [H] Sleeves, 6 Lv. X's, TSD, POP9 [W] LeafeonX [Updated Daily!]

Alright, I think I can do that. But I'll need your address again. :)

RE: [Most Sets!] [H] Sleeves, 6 Lv. X's, TSD, POP9 [W] LeafeonX [Updated Daily!]

batmylashes said:
Alright, I think I can do that. But I'll need your address again. :)

Well, I'll hold them. Think about it for a day and make sure...I don't want you to rush into it! :D If you're sure, just PM me and I'll shoot you my address!

Meow

RE: [Most Sets!] [Have]: Sleeves, 6 Lv. X's, TSD, POP9 [Want]: Leafeon X [Updated Daily!]

I'm sure, thank you! I can ship tomorrow.

I was going to hold onto it but I've had a couple great offers for a Leafeon Lv. X.

RE: [Most Sets!] [Have]: Sleeves, 6 Lv. X's, TSD, POP9 [Want]: Leafeon X [Updated Daily!]

I am interested in Lucario (53/127 1 Pre-Release Stamped, 1 Staff Pre-Release Stamped) but I don't have a list yet. Anything else you are looking for?

Do you have any Legends Awakened Uxie's? I would trade both for a Uxie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back