• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Down for updates, be back soon!

How was your trade experience with this trader?

• Good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poor.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [Most Sets] -Have- SR, SH, Lv. X's -Want- Uxie, Dialga/Palkia G [Updated Daily]

can you please check my list for Magmortar Lv X. PM me with any offers. Thanks

RE: [Most Sets] -Have- SR, SH, Lv. X's -Want- Uxie, Dialga/Palkia G [Updated Daily]

@ Ampha-Pwn77: Thank you I'm checking it now...

@ Dark Jawa: Would you be interested in trading your Raichu Lv. X for it?

lol I have both Platinum coins, one is green and one silver. Which one would you like and what can I get for it?

@ Dio: Are they both Shaymin? I'd give you a couple rares for each if that's alright with you.

RE: [Most Sets!] -Have- EX, Shiny's, Lv. X's -Want- Uxie, Dialga G [Updated Daily!]

Hey, would you be willing to do this:

My:
Shaymin Deck Box

Your:
Dialga Lv. X
+$2 or 3 for shipping.

LMK or counter on this offer?

Also I am interested in these as well:

- Legends Awakened -
Kingdra x2 (7/146 2 Reverse Holo - 1 Near Mint)
Mesprit (34/146 Reverse Holo)

- Trainers, Supporters, Stadium -
Cynthia's Feelings (Reverse Holo)

LMK.

Thanks

RE: [Most Sets!] -Have- TSD's, Shiny's, Lv. X's -Want- Uxie/Dialga G [Updated Daily!]

Well I really want to hold on to the Dialga G Lv. X and see what kind of other offers I can get, but is there any way you would trade it for My LA Kingdra x2 (2 Reverse Holo - 1 Near Mint), LA Mesprit (Reverse Holo), Cynthia's Feelings (Reverse Holo), something else from my list, and maybe a couple dollars for shipping?

RE: [Most Sets!] -Have- TSD's, Shiny's, Lv. X's -Want- Uxie/Dialga G [Updated Daily!]

Sorry, I am really only looking to get Lv. X and/or other Merchandise for my Merchandise.

Though, you can CML for those cards and LMK if you need anything from there?

Thanks

You wouldn't make the trade for any of my other Lv. X's?

No Sorry =[

The only really one I am interested in is the Dialga G Lv. X

Well Kenny (Kwisdumb) and I talked about it and we don't really want to trade Dialga G Lv. X for the deck box and stuff.
Sorry about that.

Bump #1

Just added 2 Mysterious Treasures Time-Space Distortion (124/123) !

RE: [Most Sets!] -Have- TSD's, Shiny, X's, Claydol -Want- Uxie/Dialga G [Updated Daily!]

Bump #2

Just added Giratina Lv. X, Dialga Lv. X, Giratina #10, GE Claydol, and PT Torterra!

RE: [Most Sets!] -Have- TSD's, Shiny, X's, Claydol -Want- Uxie/Dialga G [Updated Daily!]

Weird, I thought I replied earlier. Anyway, please CML for Dialga G LV. X

I'm afraid I didn't see anything that I wanted to trade it for. Sorry about that!

Bump #1 for the week of May 3rd-9th
Just added Holo PT Palkia G, Reverse Holo PT Gardevoir, and Gyarados G! :)

CML for TSD and Delcatty PL Please! :D

I'm interested in your Reverse Holo LA Azelf for my Holo PT Delcatty, but I didn't really see anything for the TSD.
Would you wanna do that?

Any LvX cards that you'd be interested in of mine? I need x3 Poketurn, x2 Power Spray, and x2 SSU.

batmylashes said:
I'm interested in your Reverse Holo LA Azelf for my Holo PT Delcatty, but I didn't really see anything for the TSD.
Would you wanna do that?

I don't need the delcatty any-more, I got one in a pack, but I rEALLY need TSD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back