DP 5

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
as the new update by WPM on the main page, he stated that by the fifth DP set, there'll be ... every single pokemon in a set? OMG

does this means that there'll be 500 + cards in the set?

I'm not waiting for Arcanine in DP3/4/5.

Noone told you this.

But basically, yes what Ex Dragon18 said.

Except maybe Kadabra.

Arcanine out.

They are still unable to do kadabra as far as I know. But this is really cool. So we can basically play with any pokemon we like. Sounds great.

Arcanine 274 said:
I'm not waiting for Arcanine in DP3/4/5.

Noone told you this.

But basically, yes what Ex Dragon18 said.  

Except maybe Kadabra.

Arcanine out.

And if Kadabra doesn't appear, then I will NEVER buy another Pokémon card as long as I live, and I will add Uri Gellar to my 'I wish that person was in hell' list!

DUDE!!! this is going to be great!!! lets just hope the Lv. X make the game better and not worse!

They will print Kadabra. I asked a Pokemon Professor at a Regional Championship asking him if they didn't print it because of Uri Guellar. He ansewerd no, but he didn't want to tell me the reason. I still hope.

All my favorites were already released and they suck ; ; Gengar, Shiftry, Crobat, and Toxicroak :/

I like Swampert a bit though (I have a Mudkip collection lol). I have my hopes up for him.

Dumb early non-broken sets ; ;

As for Kadabra, it wasn't printed in DP2 for a reason. Even with Abra's ultra-ascension thingy, they would have at least included Kadabra. Same goes for Alakazam*, there were no pre-evolutions for a reason. They may be working out issues though, if you remember the news story (Keep in mind this was written during Worlds 2006):

WPM said:
Abra and Kadabra - Not on Cards for an Unknown, Real Reason

I must have walked all over the entire room asking PCL members about why Abra and Kadabra do not have cards yet (in the EX blocks), showing them the Japanese text for their names so they knew who I was talking about. None of them really knew until I talked to the last girl. When I asked her, she said she knew what I was talking about, and that they knew they had not made them into cards yet. When I asked her WHY they were not made into cards, she laughed and said she could not tell. I asked if it was because of a magician (the Yuri Gueller guy or whatever his name was who got mad over Kadabra), but she did not know what I was talking about (probably because I messed up the guy's name), so I asked again, and she made a "my lips are zipped motion" and laughed (so giggly these Japanese fellows are). I had talked to her before about different Pokemon-related topics, and she had never tried to hide anything from me, but when it came to this particular topic, she zipped her mouth (literally). So, I suppose there is a reason why they never made them into cards, since she did acknowledge that they knew they had not made them (which means they did not just forget about them), but that reason is still unclear, and most likely will never be revealed to us.

Girafig-Chan, if you quit, gimme your cards k? lol j/k

Back