dp mystic dawn booster box price

rage780

Pokemon Professor
Is 80.98 a good price for mystic dawn booster box? i have never bought a booster box before.

If you are using US dollars, boxes range from 80-120 dollars, depending on the set they are from. Boxes from Base Set and sets no longer in print are usually about 120, and the boxes in print are the 80-100.

I know someone who spend $220, for 2 boxes (In the same day!). Sorry I think 2 boxes in teh same day is a little extreme.

ZoraGenin said:
I know someone who spend $220, for 2 boxes (In the same day!). Sorry I think 2 boxes in the same day is a little extreme.

Lol. i have bought 4 boxes in a day ;)

70 is just to cheap for a box...just be careful.

the seller has an ebay store. the seller is also an accredited seller on ebay with 2000 rating.

u cant trust online sellers lol @ u people.. arent u guys aware that these people open the boxes, carefully open the packages.. take out anything that is decent.. an put shit back in, re seal the packets, re seal the box, and put it on ebay as new... ebay sellers an most online retailers scam u an control what is in ur box.. only place i d buy a box is from target or something.. no card shops, no online stores, etc.. they all scam

take it from me

Legendsneverdie said:
u cant trust online sellers lol @ u people.. arent u guys aware that these people open the boxes, carefully open the packages.. take out anything that is decent.. an put **** back in, re seal the packets, re seal the box, and put it on ebay as new... ebay sellers an most online retailers scam u an control what is in ur box.. only place I d buy a box is from target or something.. no card shops, no online stores, etc.. they all scam

take it from me

I have bought two MD boxes from trollandtoad and they were all in factory shape and sealed and what not. No scam. Sounds to me like you had a bad experience.

$80!?! I would KILL for that! Here, they are over $100! That would get me another whole 7 boosters!

bubba235 said:
$80!?! I would KILL for that! Here, they are over $100! That would get me another whole 7 boosters!

http://www.trollandtoad.com/p180865.html

Bam! The Scarfcario delivers!

Back