DP: Stormfront

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Are you excited about the new set coming in November?

What cards from IFDS do you plan on playing if you can?

(See PokeBeach IFDS translations)

I've been hyped up about this deck for a while..

Tyranitar [IFDS] + Weavile [SW] + Omastar [MD]

I call it Death Star. I've proxied the T-Tars and it works GREAT! I'm getting the JPN card versions soon in a trade. But when this set comes out, I swear I'm buying like 3-4 boxes. I need soooo many cards from this set.

^Guess what. I thought of that too quite frankly. :p I use a 1-1 line of Darkrai X, however, for extra power to the Defending.

I tried out Darkrai, but it's not needed. I thought of it first! lol WAAYYYYY back when they first posted the scans. I've been waiting a long time for this.

The only tech I run is simply Claydol. I might put 1 Spiritomb in there but I don't want to take up Bench space.

Expect a deck list later on in a few weeks, days maybe if I get that bored..

heatran lvx is awesome. i can't wait to have him in english, though jap ain't that bad. also machamp. he kills amu.

^^ you are correct IFDS/stormfront is not a dp set in jap. the cards all have symbols (like the english sets) in the corners instead of dp1 dp5.... you get the point

George2FRESH said:
I tried out Darkrai, but it's not needed. I thought of it first! lol WAAYYYYY back when they first posted the scans. I've been waiting a long time for this.

The only tech I run is simply Claydol. I might put 1 Spiritomb in there but I don't want to take up Bench space.

Expect a deck list later on in a few weeks, days maybe if I get that bored..

Doubt it....I thought of this first as well, since i love t-tar )duh) and i love damage spread decks, which i willrun one at battle road! But i love duskzong, i thought of that too...not first but...close!

Bronzong and Drifblim will be heavily used, probably.

Bronzong LV.46 – Psychic – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Bronzor

Poke-Power: Cycler
You can use this Power once during your turn. Choose 1 card from your hand and return it to your deck. Then, search your deck for up to 2 Basic Energy cards, show them to your opponent, and put them in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterward. This Power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.

This seems pretty useful, I can see it making itself into decks just for that

Drifblim LV.48 – Psychic – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Drifloon

[.] Report: Choose 1 card from your discard pile, show it to your opponent, and put it in your hand.
[.] Place: Search your deck for up to 2 Basic Pokemon cards and play them on your Bench. You may attach up to 1 Basic Energy card from your deck to each of those Pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

BROKEN (if translation is correct). So for NO energy cost, you can search your deck for two basics AND put 1 energy each on them? This sounds like a MUST for Mewtwo/Darkrai/Regis

Well unless we go back in time and find out who thought of it first, we can't claim that right.

I will simply just say I thought of it on my own with no help without seeing or hearing anybody talk about it. Not something big, pretty obvious.

I'll be playing the new Magnezones for sure- search for an Electric or metal pokemon? Heck yeah.
Being able to attach three energys per turn(From hand + Electivire + IFDS electric Magnezone)? HAAAAEL YEAH!

Also, Electric Reef will be nice to run if 1 of each Magnezone turns out to be a bad idea(It works for Dusknoir though)

I would love Shaymin to be in this set, so I can finish off my collection, but I doubt it. So the February set hopefully will include Shaymin, Shaymin Sky Forme, Giratina Another Forme, and the 5 Rotom Appliances.

i'm gonna run heatran lv x with (and i hadn't decided which two yet) infernape dp, blaziken ge, and if it does indeed come out in stormfront the base set charizard reprint.

Yeah, im excited, but i have to wait so long. It does not come before Christmas i think

the new manezones
i will be a happy auto zone player when they r released.
i also like dusknoir but who doesnt??

Back