1 Machoke DP1
2 Starly DP1

Trainer:
2 Energy Search
1 Quick Ball
1 Potion

Energy:
12 Fighting

ILL BUY IT FOR THE SHINX.... AND SINCE I MOSTLY COLLECT ILL HAVE A NEW LUCARIO/MANAPHY

Maybe those are new cards, this Lucario is completely different as DP or even POP6, or maybe its a next reprint ^^'

I just bought this in the trainer challenges box set with the shinx and a couple of mistakes in the cards i noticed..... like my shinx if you turn it around the pokeball is upside down and the front picture is almost transparant like the shiny bubles almost go right thru shinx.... also i found tme riolu in the kit is numbered #/61 while the other cards are #/11..... any opinions on whether they are worth anything??

YES!! Piplup's in there! I collect them...Lucario's not bad, but with Manaphy...I'll have 4! Ah, well. I'll get it anyway!

How is this a trainer kit..the trainer line-up is even worse than in normal theme decks. :p
Still cool tho, it's liek, Manaphy in a deck.

if shix comes with it im getting it i still havent gotten the buneary asnd the pachirisu promos how do u get the pachirisu btw and the dp starter kit is not here yet and buneary is not here either waaaaaaaaaa

Back