1. Heatran
2. Regigigas
3. Gliscor
4. Gliscor Lv.X
5. Mewtwo Lv.X

Images of the LvX:
here.

Discuss.

No translations/spoilers have been officially announced, I guess we will have to wait.
STAY TUNED.

I don't know why they put Gliscor in but I think DP5 might have a lot of LvXs because Gliscor makes no sense really... being a LvX. It could mean that they had too much space and just used Gliscor to fill it, meaning many other LvXs will be in the set. Just a theory though.
But still they could have used that Gliscor LvX space for something like Mew, Giratina, Heatran, etc.

Petrelli said:
I don't know why they put Gliscor in but I think DP5 might have a lot of LvXs because Gliscor makes no sense really... being a LvX. It could mean that they had too much space and just used Gliscor to fill it, meaning many other LvXs will be in the set. Just a theory though.
But still they could have used that Gliscor LvX space for something like Mew, Giratina, Heatran, etc.

Hope there will be more than 3 or else there is no way they can fit in the Eeveelutions LV X in DP 5...

But then again, if no eeveelutions in DP5, then we have a DP6. I'd be willing to wait for the extra cards.

Man they look cool. Mewtwo's artwork is just great. Gliscor hardly looks bad either, but is outclassed by Mewtwo. This set may end up being quite interesting, artwork wise, and hopefully the same in terms of playability.

Well, this may mean that Mewtwo will not be in GE. Well, it doesn't really matter, since the normal mewtwo is not that great, but the Lv.X should be good.

Please continue the rest of the discussion here:
http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=30278

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back