DPt5: Endless Fight for Domination!

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww
I know, alot of people have made fake sets lately. So what if there's another one out there? They're cool to make XD.

Anyway, this is my interpertation of the next set after AoA, Endless Fight for Domination! The set bases around each of the four teams, Rocket-dan, Aqua-dan, Magma-dan and Ginga-dan. There will be 45 cards in each set, 6 of which are Lv.X's with 3 of each reprints and shinies. It also features the first evolved SP Pokemon. The four sub-sets also bring back the wonderful and no longer obsolete ex's in reprint form! So, without further ado, I present the first of the four sub-sets, Rocket-dan! (The other four will be up here later.

Feel free to do spoilers, BTW.

Black = Open
Blue = Reserved
Yellow = Reprint
Green = Shiny
Pink = Reprint needing updating into current format
Red = Done

DPt5: のエンドレス制覇を目指して戦う!ロケット団 Endless Fight for Domination! Rocket-dan

Bulbasaur - Common
Ivysaur - Uncommon
Venusaur - Rare
Victreebel R - Rare Holo
Ho-Oh R - Rare Holo
Ho-Oh R Lv.X
Shellder - Common
Shellder - Common Holo
Cloyster - Rare
Cloyster Lv.X
Lugia R - Rare
Lugia R Lv.X
Voltorb R - Uncommon
Machamp R - Uncommon
Muk R - Rare Holo
Mewtwo R - Rare Holo
Mewtwo R Lv.X
Spoink - Common
Spoink - Common Holo
Grumpig - Uncommon
Weavile R - Rare
Weavile R Lv.X
Porygon R - Common
Porygon2 R - Common
Porygon-Z R - Rare Holo
Teddiursa - Common
Teddiursa - Common Holo
Ursaring - Rare
Ursaring Lv.X
Night Maintence (Trainer) - Uncommon
Night Pokemon Center (Trainer) - Uncommon
Suprise! Time Machine (Trainer) - Uncommon
Venture Bomb (Trainer) - Common
Team Rocket's Invention R-101 Rocket Evolutor (Pokemon Tool) - Uncommon
Team Rocket's Invention R-102 Rocket Devolutor (Pokemon Tool) - Uncommon
Goop Gas Attack (Supporter) - Uncommon
Rocket Attack! (Supporter) - Common
Rocket's Search (Supporter) - Uncommon
Rocket's Research (Supporter) - Uncommon
Rocket's Lab (Stadium) - Uncommon
Rocket Headquaters (Stadium) - Rare Holo
R Energy (Energy) - Rare
Hitmonchan R ex - Holo Rare
Suicune R ex - Holo Rare
Zapdos R ex - Holo Rare

(Shadow Concept) Lugia R {D} HP:90
PokeBody: Dark Ocean Aura
Whenever Lugia R attacks, you may change it's type to {W} before doing damage. At the start of your turn, if Lugia R is {W} type, it is now {D} type.

{D}{D}{C} Dark Dive 40
You may shuffle one Pokemon and 1 Energy card from your Discard Pile back into your deck. If Lugia is not {D} type, this attack does 30 damage to one of your opponent's benched Pokemon instead.

Weakness: {P}+30
Resistance: {F}-20
Retreat Cost: {C}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Shadow Concept) Lugia R LV.X {D} HP:120
PokePower: Disloyalty Aura
Once during your turn, (before your attack), you may use this Power.
Discard all the cards in your hand, for every Basic Pokemon discarded in this way, draw 1 card. If you discarded any Supporter cards in this way, you may use their effects as if they were Trainer cards. Place 5 damage counters on each of your Pokemon.

PokeBody: Redemption Aura
If the Disloyalty PokePower was used during your last turn, Lugiar R LV.X's type is now {W}, Lugia R LV.X may attack twice this turn.

Weakness: {P}x2
Resistance: {F}-30
Retreat Cost: {C}{C}

I call the three shiny Pokemon.

Shellder * {W} Lv. 22 HP: 60

PokeBody: Shiny Shell Armor
All attacks that do less than 30 damage and negated.

{W} Clamp Down 20
Defending Pokermon can't retreat.

{W}{W} Un-Clamp 40
Defending Pokemon can retreat.

Weakness- {G}{L} x2
Resistance- {R}{M} -20
Retreat Cost- {C}

Spoink * {P} Lv. 21 HP: 70

{P} Spring Loaded 30

{P}{P} Bounce 40
Defending Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness- {D} +30
Resistance- {F} - 20
Retreat Cost- {C}

Teddiursa * {C} Lv. 20 HP: 60

{C} Lick Paws
Draw 1 card from your Deck.

{C}{C} Swipe 30

Weakness- {F} +30
Resistance- {P} -20
Retreat Cost- {C}

Sweet! Thanks for helping you two!

Dezuray: Good draw-back for using Lugia R X's power, and then making a come-back for the set-back, that's actually a pretty good idea. Redemption Aura + Dark Dive seems like a good bring back the dead and attack engine.

SDB: Nice job. For Spoink, though, I wonder if Bounce should be upped in power, or Spring Loaded down, cause 30 for 1 and 40/Para for 2 seems like it should be a little farther apart, like 20 for 1 and then 50 for 2. Shellder can annoy any Floatzel variation with Clamp Down.

Added Lugia R, Lugia R Lv.X and the three shinies as done.

I've got the reprints. In my fake sets, Pokémon-ex have no level, so that's going to be here.

Hitmonchan R ex HP100 {D}
Basic Pokémon

Ex Rule-If a Pokémon-ex is knocked out by an attack, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Poké-Body: Strikes Back
If Hitmonchan R ex is your active Pokémon and is damaged by an opponent's attack (Even if Hitmonchan R ex is knocked out), put 2 damage counters on the attacking Pokémon.

{F} Mach Punch 10
Does 10 damage to one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistance for Benched Pokémon.)

{F}{F}{C} Magnum Punch 60

Weakness:{P}
Resistance:
Retreat Cost:{C}

Suicune R ex HP100 {D}
Basic Pokémon

Ex Rule-If a Pokémon-ex is knocked out by an attack, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Poké-Body: Dark and Clear
As long as Suicune R ex has any {D} Energy attached to it, Suicune R ex can't be affected by Special Conditions.

{C} Icy Wind 10
The Defending Pokémon is now asleep.

{W}{W}{C} Hyper Splash 50+
If the Defending Pokémon is a Stage 2 Evolved Pokémon, this attack does 50 damage plus 40 more damage.

Weakness:{L}
Resistance:

Zapdos R ex HP100 {D}
Basic Pokémon

Poké-Body: Darkness Guard
As long as Zapdos R ex has any {D} energy attached to it, damage done to Zapdos R ex by an opponent's attack is reduced by 10 (After applying Weakness and Resistance)

{C} Plasma 10
Search your discard pile for a {L} Energy card and attach it to Zapdos R ex.

{L}{L}{C} Raging Thunder 60
This attack does 30 damage to one of your Pokémon.

Weakness:{L}
Resistance:

Will do Trainers later.

Well, you can edit them, if you want. They might be a tad over powered at the level they are.

I figured I might as well do Ho-oH as well, :3

Ho-oh R {C} HP:80
PokeBody: Phoenix Feathers
At the start of your turn, choose a type, Ho-oh R is now that type until the beginning of your next turn. If Ho-oh R's type is the same as any energy card attached to it, it's weakness is {R}x2. You can't choose the type you chose last turn during this turn.

{R} Healing Coals
Discard 1 card from your hand and remove 4 damage counters from Ho-oh.

{C}{C}{C} Sky-Fire Burn 60
If the defending Pokemon has a Weakness to Ho-oh R, the Defending Pokemon is now Burned, do not apply Weakness and Resistance for this Attack. Ho-oh R does 20 damage to itself.

Weakness: {L}x2
Resistance:{F}-20
Retreat Cost:{C}{C}

Ho-oh R LV.X {C} HP:100
PokeBody: Mirage Screen
Ho-oh R LV.X's resistance is the same type as Ho-oh R LV.X's type, if a Pokemon of that type attack's Ho-oh R, flip a coin, if tails the defending Pokemon is now confused. If heads, Ho-oh R does 20 damage to itself.

{R}{P} Sacred Ash 20
You may choose one Stage 2 Pokemon from your discard pile and play it on your field as a Pokemon R. Put damage counters on it equal to half the original HP of the Pokemon. If Ho-oH is not {R} type, this attack does nothing.

Weakness: {L}x2
Resistance:{F}-20

Rotom479: I guess there's not much needed to be changed except for names but oh well :p. BTW, the weaknesses should be x20 instead of just that type, but otherwise they're good :)

Dezuray: Interesting Body on the non-X Ho-Oh, I see it kinda follows the change-of-type that Lugia has. Nice work!

Back