Dragonball the Movie--RUINED

Ok I dont watch dbz but I mean do you really think this film will be terrible just because the actors dont look like the characters? I mean its a tad unfair to just judge it from that, right?

OH, come on, the storyline has been completely warped. Goku was about seven or eight years old, he's never really met another human, now he's a student in high school with 'hidden powers". It doesn't really sound like it's going to turn out well.

Wow. I never even heard of this movie and I am a fan of all the series too.:)

Never watched the TV series, but I liked the Manga. The part about Goku being a high school student is... oh god. Oh dear goddy goddy god god godawful. This shall be a turkey of epic proportions.

I bet they even leave out the Turtle Hermit.

EDIT: oh no he's still in there. I didn't recognise him because the movie version has... no... glasses...kjfnbwkijnfejnf.

Blastoise king said:
The live action Death note was done well.
Yes but that's because it was made in Japan and had to follow the manga exactly or there would be serious consciences.

In the US however Captain America could be played by Will Smith and no-one could do anything about it.

Plus there's people still claming the star of the LA Transformers movie was the token human.

Back