Dragons Exalted discussion (problems, quality control, and other)

RE: Cards Damaged Right Out of Pack

I don't know about you guys but I would sell these on Ebay then turn right around and buy better ones on Amazon XD. That is what I would do if I could XD.:)

xxashxx said:
I don't know about you guys but I would sell these on Ebay then turn right around and buy better ones on Amazon XD. That is what I would do if I could XD.:)

That might not be a bad idea, but Rayquaza has sedimental value so yeah

Just do it XD. If it is not worth much at least you get you money back for the pack cost LOLz.:)

Please don't spam. ~Glace

pokemonmbl said:
I once witnessed someone open a pack and they pull 3 Reuniclus. One was reverse holo, one wasn't reverse holo, and the third was reverse holo, but the picture part was pealing off of the actual card. About half of the picture was ripped.

I've seen something similar with a lucario

RE: Dragons Exalted is coming out tomorrow.

Opened my first packs of the set today. Nothing remarkable, reverse Sigilyph though, which is really playable.

I like quite a few cards in this set that can really shake and setup this new format that just had five sets cut from it. Some metagame changers if you will: Registeel EX, Garbodor+Tools, Hydreigon, Blends, Stunfisk, Emolga, anti-EX cards Sigilyph and Bouffalant. I've already bought some pretty cheap singles online and I can't wait for tournaments to start.

dmaster out.

Looking forward to:
Sigilyph
EXs (No, Giratina)
SRs
Emolga
Stunfisk
Tool Scrapper
Garbador
Hydreigon (+ pre evos)
Garchomp (+pre evos)
Altaria
Bouffalant
Cards I hate:
Alomomola
BadChomp
Badreigon
Gyarados

I need an Alomamola for my collection, but it sucks that it's a rare.

So the store I usually buy my boxes from ($99) was sold out! (pulling hair) So I frantically searched other card stores and finally found a store that sold boxes for $109. I picked it up and went home to open it up and the major pulls were:

EXs:

*Rayquazza FA and regular (I was excited, but then remembered they will be coming out in a tin)
*Ho-oh
*Garatina FA

Dragons (good ones):

*(3) Garchomp DRX 90
*(1) Hydreion DRX 97
*(1) Reverse Altaria
*(3) Gabite DRX 89

Others:

*(2) Garbador
*(1) Ninetails
*(4) Emolga
* Also got a bunch of blends and all the tools and trainers (obvious with a box)

I would say this is a really good box lol... When I bought my DEX box I also recieved four EXs, two FA and two regular. Is this the new normal for boxes now?

2 full arts In a box I didn't even know that was possible these boxes are really weird

Apparently the pulls for the DRX boxes are all over the map. However, I've heard that this has happened with other sets. I wouldn't know considering this is the first set release I've been a part of!

RE: Dragons Exalted is out.

Ok, opened my 4 boxes.

Box 1- Ray EX, Shiny Ray, Registeel EX, and Mew FA
TSS- 3 WLFM, 1 GRPD, 3 Cape, 1 Devo, 3 Scarf, 5 Scrapper

Box 2- Registeel FA, Ho-oh FA
TSS- 3 WLFM, 2 GRPD, 4 Cape, 4 Scarf, 3 Spray, 4 Scrapper

Box 3- Terra FA, Mew EX
TSS- 3 WLFM, 1 GRPD, 3 Cape, 3 Scarf, 1 Spray, 4 Scrapper

Box 4- Ray EX, Ray Shiny(2 in 4 boxes 0_0), Terra EX, Ho-oh EX
TSS- 2 WLFM, 3 GRPD, 3 Cape, 3 Scarf, 2 Spray, 3 Scrapper

Totals:
Total
URs- 10 4 FA
SRs- 2 Both Ray
12- WLFM
9- GRPD
11- Cape
13- Scarf
16 Scrapper

Notables pulled Holo and otherwise between all 4 boxes:
3 Good Chomp
3 Good Dreigon
4 Altaria
2 Ninetails
3 Sigilyph
4 Milotic
2 Wailord
1 Garbodor
5 Golurk

11 D Call Gabite
11 Buffolant
11 Emolga

Id say that 12 UR/SR per my 4 boxes seems like the old rate, except its divided up a bit differently than it used to be as we have already seen. Overall Im pretty happy about my pulls- I pulled the 2 most expensive FAs and 2 Shiny Rays which was incredibly lucky on my part.

I saw this one guy and in his box some of the packs had 4 rev holos and 1 rare. Don't know how common this is.

I'm actually really looking forward to the set, but I'm gonna hold off buying cards just yet because the good ones are expensive and the format is young, haha. I WANT SHINY SERPERIOR.

Serperior said:
I'm actually really looking forward to the set, but I'm gonna hold off buying cards just yet because the good ones are expensive and the format is young, haha. I WANT SHINY SERPERIOR.

You don't by chance like Serperior, do you? :p

I posted this in a bit more detail over in the pull rates thread in Collector's Gathering:

I pulled 1 FA EX and one regular EX from a Dragons Exalted box this evening. I didn't pull any Secret Rares. I did get a full play set of every Trainer and Energy card (minus one Tool Scrapper, plus one to a couple of the others). I also pulled one of every card that is projected to be prominent in the "meta" game, except for the good Garchomp.

I'm not thrilled but I'm not incredibly bummed out about the box. I do have some more boxes on the way, so I'll let everyone know how that goes. I for one find it very interesting to see what other people pulled in their boxes :D.

I pulled a FA Rayquaza EX at the first Dragons Exalted prerelease that I attended and it had a thin centimeter long white splotch on the border of the back of the card.

I have opened one box of Dragons Exalted thus far and I didn't find any noticeable damage on those cards.

This isnt a big deal but the first box of DRX I opened today had slight bends on the upper left corners of EVERY single card in the box. Its hardly noticable to most, but after looking through 360 cards pack after pack you start to see things 0_0

I went to target and got 3 packs and In this one pack all the commons had all these white specs on them especially the golett

Back