Ruling DRE and Dark Draggy?

Arcanine 274

=/
Hey at the tournament today one of the guy's used Dark Dragonite's Dark Trance to switch around Double Rainbow Energies. Is this allowed, just wonderin' so I can tell him next week. Thanks.:)
Arcanine out.

== DARK TRANCE (Dark Dragonite - EX:Team Rocket Returns)

Q. May I use "Dark Trance" to move around Rainbow Energy? Or R-Energy? Or Magma/Aqua Energy???
A. Yes, all of the above provide Dark energy, so they can be moved around by Dark Trance. (Nov 4, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

Q. Would Dark Dragonite be able to move a functioning Multi Energy (providing all energy types including Darkness) to a Pokémon that already has other special energies on it?
A. Yes you can, but once moved the Multi Energy would then become colorless as long as the other Special Energy Cards remain attached. (Jan 6, 2005 PUI Rules Team)

Q. Can you "Energy Trans" or "Dark Trance" a Rainbow Energy, Multi Energy, or any
other special energy cards?
A. As long as they are providing the proper energy type and don't violate any other
restrictions written on the card, then yes you may. (May 6, 2004 PUI Rules Team; Nov
17, 2005 PUI Rules Team)

Q. If I use "Energy Trans" or "Dark Trance" to move a Double Rainbow Energy to my own Basic Pokemon, would the DRE get discarded if I do this?
A. Yes, it would. (Dec 1, 2005 PUI Rules Team)

Q. Once I attach R-Energy to a Dark/Rocket's Pokemon, can I then use "Dark Trance" to move it to a non-Dark or non-Rocket's Pokemon?
A. Yes, but if you do so the R-Energy would have to be discarded since it cannot be attached to a non-Dark or non-Rocket's Pokémon. (Dec 1, 2005 PUI Rules Team)

Back