Drifblim Bench Out Combos?

Veritas

The invisible user
I was thinking of running a deck surrounding Drifblim's Take Away attack. If you can keep using that attack and bench out your opponent, you win. But, it is very hard to get pull off the attack continuously and consistently, which it needs to be if it's going to work. Energy accel is major, and through magic of Pokepedia, I have figured possible techs to go with it and pros and cons for them

Typhlosion Prime (From Discard Pile) or Magnezone SF (From Discard Pile)
I'm grouping these two together, because they're basically the same thing for this case. You can stack both of these and have 2 Typhlosions/Magnezone and attach two energies per turn which would help with setting up the take away. Major problems are that they can only bring back a certain type of energy (fire, lightning or metal) which means Balloon Tackle can't be used (with ease). Also how are the energies going to be in the discard pile in the first place? Upside, the damage that gets put on drifblim doesn't matter because it get's sent back to the deck anyways and typholosion has proven it's worth in a lot of fire decks for energy accel.

Electivire FB Lv.X (From Discard Pile)
Biggest Pro, it can get 3 energies back onto Drifblim on one turn, the magic number to attack. Biggest Con, it ends your turn so you can't actually attack with drifblim. Another con, it's a level up with a high retreat cost. Same thing with Typhlosion/Magnezone, you have to get the energies in the discard pile first which is easier with dump and draw, but still, it's not very speedy consistent

Salamence AR (From the top of your deck) or Blastoise PL (From the top of your deck) + Delcatty PL or Slowking HGSS
Grouping these two together because even though they don't do the exact same thing, they are very similar. I'm pairing them both with either Slowking or Delcatty because it would make a very nice energy cycling combo. It's either Slowking rearranges the top 3 cards of your deck so Salamance can (possibly) work or you would know Blastoises success rate, or Delcatty puts energy on the top of your deck and Blastoise and Salamence are sure to work. Biggest problem it so complicated and requires way more setup.

Ups for Salamence, can attach any energy so Balloon Tackle can work better, downside, it's less likely to work and only attaches one energy. Ups for Blastoise, better chance of success and can possibly attach more than one energy, downs, on water energies and discards your own deck if there aren't enough water energies

I went way too far addressing the problem of energy accel and there are probably more problems like getting out drifblim over and over again. Any suggestions and comments? What other combos would make Drifblim work?

Edit: Please read the Player's Sandbox rules. I added the scan. ~EspeonROX.

Drifblim from HS-Undaunted.

You are pretty focused on energy acceleration, but you should also conicder; how do you plan to keep your opponent from beching pokemon (remember they it is just shuffled back into his deck).

You need to keep him under some sort of lock (preferably lock his hand/draw).
So you could do something like sablelock, but instead of garchomp, bring out drifblim and start shuffling his stuff away.
Hunter from the next set should be useful too.

You could try Bronzong SF to get the energy to the hand combined with Typhlosion or Magnazone. Bronzong lets you put a card on top of your deck to get any two energy you wish in this case psychic to use Balloon Tackle. I Drifblim with Espeon to move the damage from Balloon Tackle around. Hunter will help your deck a lot.

Back