• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Aww man. :( It's alright though...at least you were able to get the Greninja last time! Yea, I'll probably do the same as Neru and use it towards my next order if that's alright. I'm still working out exactly what I want to get. :3 Does anyone know how much booster boxes cost at the Pokemon Center? I'm sure they're more expensive than AmiAmi, but by how much? I'm just wondering what would be better since I definitely plan on getting one of the Lucario boxes as well. :/

Edit: Also Drohn, could you check to see if they have a Lucario Kids figure?

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Suikun, the booster boxes are 3,240 yen at the Pokemon Centre, whereas they are only 2550 yen on AmiAmi. A 690 yen difference. But hopefully you'll also get the Pangoro promo on release day. :'D

Hmm...thanks for the heads up Neru! :D I'll probably buy my boxes from you then Drohn. Do we know if it's gonna be a similar thing to the Darkrai Promos a while back where it's one per transaction? If so, I'd probably like it split up so I can keep one and trade the other. XD

So I'm guessing they didn't have the clearfiles?

No they still only had the same clear files as last time. :( I don't think they are restocking those.

@Suikun: They didn't have Lucario Kids. I didn't take pics, but I remember Talonflame, Gogoat, Helioptile, Inkay, Malamar, Swirlix, Spritzee, Charizard, Litleo, Skrelp, and I'm sure there are a few others I forgot.

Edit: They also had Honedge, Vivillon, Scatterbug, and I think Pangoro.

o_O A Talonflame? I'd like one of those and a Charizard if it wouldn't be too much trouble. :)

No problem. :D

Awesome! I'm really excited now. Can't wait for Rising Fist to come out, so I can get all of the stuff that I ordered! XD

Okay! Well, if you don't think they're going to restock, could you use the 432 yen for some of the shipping for the goomy plush, and let me know the rest of the costs when you know? I'll just try and find them somewhere else ^^

Oh, photos :D

I'd like to see those ^^

Just to make sure I have it down, here's my order for Rising Fist and other stuff. The Japanese Meets Pokémon Design stuff comes out the week before Rising Fist (and the keychain should be out now), but you don't need to make a special trip to get it early, you can just grab it when you buy the TCG stuff. You know where you get the Nanoblock stuff from, so just grab that whenever. :p

Non-Pokémon Centre
BOUGHT Nanoblock Giant Squid - ¥646
BOUGHT Nanoblock Great Panda - ¥646
BOUGHT Nanoblock Alligator - ¥646

Pokémon Centre
BOUGHT 2x Rising Fist Booster Box ¥6480
BOUGHT 1x Mega Lucario Box ¥1598
BOUGHT 1x Pokémon Meets Japanese Design Purse & 1x Furisode Girl Random Trainer Keychain ¥4100 (for both together)

Total: ¥14.116, which comes out to €102,19

The purse is kind of a splurge, but I really like it, and I could use a smaller purse... >_>

For next time:

- Large blue cup from the Japanese design promo (1204)
- Female Pyroar figure (should come with a pokeball) (1058)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51t0EqyLIdL._AA1100_.jpg
- Litleo sticker thingy (324)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Jc76815iL.jpg
- Espurr Wanted! cookie tin (832)
- Espurr Wanted! Espurr plush with Pokepuff (1600)
- Espurr Wanted! Espurr and Meowstic M/F keychain plushies (800 x 3)
- Espurr Wanted! bookmarks (500)
- Espurr PC plush (1200)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71kHbkElITL._AA1260_.jpg
- 3DS XL hard cover (Starters + Yveltal/Xerneas)
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2014/05/images/140523_p02_pic01.jpg

Damn it, I've fallen victim to the cuteness of Espurr again. I thought I was over it but NOOOO. It's a good thing I can't afford those big Meowstic plushies, they wouldn't even fit in my bookcase where I store all my Pokemon merch. I pretty much passed my exams (really, what could go wrong?) so I will allow myself to splurge just one more time >.>'
Could you also upload the pictures you took last time?

I added the pictures to the attachments here. :)

Attachments

• DSC_0206.JPG
    DSC_0206.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0207.JPG
    DSC_0207.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0208.JPG
    DSC_0208.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 17

how much for 4 charizard sleeves (62 count) @ 840 yen each shipped to Orlando FL 32821

They don't sell those anymore. :(

If you want to order other items, the costs are all explained in the first post! :)

do you have any charizard playmats?

They didn't have them last time I checked, but I'm picking up multiple for DarkPkmnTrainer if they stock/restock them. I'm not sure if they already were stocked or that they still have to be stocked. I haven't seen them myself. I do know they were included in the Charizard promo packs, but I haven't seen them separately. They don't have the promo packs anymore at the Pokémon Centre but did have some at Toys R Us last time I went. They might still have them there.

im talking about the ones with the charizard sleeve artwork. sold at worlds qualifiers

heres a pic.

Attachments

• 10366328_631789596902822_3807690079063262116_n.jpg
    10366328_631789596902822_3807690079063262116_n.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 22

I didn't see those in the Pokémon Centre. I don't know if they will sell them. If they do I can pick it up if you'd like.

if they do yeah sure. but doubt it. they were sold at the worlds qualifiers. but yeah lmk

Back