• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Drohn's Pokémon Centre - (Closed)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

Mandarake Order - Regirock Gold Star + Shining Steelix

Thank you :)

RE: Drohn's Pokémon Centre - Pickup Service from Japan's Pokémon Centre in Fukuoka - Plushes, Cards, and much more!

PokemonTrader said:
Mandarake Order - Regirock Gold Star + Shining Steelix

Thank you :)

Gold stars? They don't have an Entei by chance?

I didn't see Entei. :( You can see the pics here: http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/library/?sort=3&page=1

Drohn said:
I didn't see Entei. :( You can see the pics here: http://s1279.photobucket.com/user/Drohn/library/?sort=3&page=1

Is that a Full Art Articuno for 525 Yen? And was this the same place that had the binder a while back? They don't still have that do they? It had a few Ninetales cards in it, but they're probably gone by now. Wow, they suddenly acquired a lot of Full Art cards. Also, I should be able to send an estimate tomorrow (my time, at least). I apologize for not doing it sooner, but there's a lot going on right now.

Hey! Yea, they still have the binder as far as I know. They might have had more Full Arts before without me noticing. I only recently found out they had the rarer cards on display. Transferring tomorrow is fine. People have been posting a lot, it would help if everyone could repeat their orders for tomorrow just in case I miss it while going over the thread (not counting Riraito and Athena, who already reposted or ShimmeringIce who posted recently too). XD

If you're going to Mandarake (that's where those cards are isn't it?) I simply cannot resist a Japanese Full Art Articuno. Rare cards like that are so much less there! And they probably aren't there anymore, but if you do go could you check for some Ninetales cards in the binder? Specifically, the ones from BW sets, especially if it's the promo one. I can't quite remember which I saw, but hey, Ninetales and Japanese all on one card. :)

Drohn - Next time if you are there, could you snap some more recent photos? Don't worry about adding anything to this order, but for the next one ;)

Those prices are pretty good! It's just that I've spent so much already, I won't allow myself any more stuff unless it's something like Entei * which I've been looking for for months..

Ok, I sent some money. :) It's a rough estimate and I didn't add any for the figures because I'm not sure how much they are in the Pokémon Center, but it should cover a lot of the order before shipping.

Alright Drohn, I just sent some money over for the Tyrunt Pokedoll. I didn't include the conversion costs just like last time, since I figured that I would pay the rest when you go on the 14th since that's when all of the Rising Fist stuff comes out. Let me know if that's alright with you. Here's my list again in case it's too far back to see. XD

-2 boxes of Rising Fist
-Tyrunt Pokedoll (the new one for 1,000 yen please :) )
-Mega Lucario Box
-Mega Lucario Sleeves

Thanks Drohn! :D

Will do! So no Absol figures for you?:eek: When ShimmeringIce ordered those I expected you to want them as well, being an Absol fan and all. :p

I'm heading there in a few hours. :)

Oh snap! I didn't even see them! I really like the Mega Absol one. If you wouldn't mind picking one up for me and me paying for it on the 13th with everything else that'd be awesome! If not, I'll just have you pick one up next time if they're still in stock. :D

I'll pick it up today if they have it! :)

Shweet!! Thanks so much! :D

I hope you weren't pushed around by people trying to get their Pokémon design items? Are all release days crowded or aren't things as crazy as in some other PCs?

Hi, I was wondering what you estimate the price would be for 1, 5, and 10 Rising Fist 1st ed boxes?

Riraito said:
I hope you weren't pushed around by people trying to get their Pokémon design items? Are all release days crowded or aren't things as crazy as in some other PCs?

It really depends on the Pokemon Center.
Some of the Centers like the one you are referring to in Tokyo obviously are quite busier than others. Nevertheless there will always be a lot of people on release days for items at other PCs. I'm curious to know whether Drohn had a lot of people at Fukuoka today or not :)

PieterPie said:
Hi, I was wondering what you estimate the price would be for 1, 5, and 10 Rising Fist 1st ed boxes?

The price for a booster box is ¥3240 per box, and then you have the flat ¥600 fee for placing an order, along with a transport fee that will range from ¥60 or so up to ¥660 based on how many people are ordering for that trip (though there will likely be a good number of us getting boxes that day). You'll have to do the math yourself to estimate shipping costs based on your location and desired shipping method (you can do this with the link Drohn provides in the OP). On top of this, you add 7% of the total to cover paypal and conversion fees.

Okay thanks Athena, I was hoping this would be around the same price as AmiAmi (which I have not used yet), but I guess not :/

OMG Shiny Pokémon cards *O*
Is Noctowl the last Shiny Pokémon card they have ? (except BW cards)
I would really be interesded in it <3, but I have to see... How much is it for Goomy + Pika soccer to France ? (as I don't think I'll be able to add something else to the order) ? I think I'll be able to send payment around 12th (besides, where I have to send it ? ^^)

Back