• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

DROPB's Super Trading Thread- HUGE UPDATE!

RE: DROPB's Super Trading Thread- LF EX Team Rocket!

Cards that have been traded are now removed and I have added another Magmortar, a Mismagius, and Manaphy! (Wow all Ms....)

On a side note don't you love pulling cards you just traded for? Lol

Hello, I am interested in your Infernape Lv. X (just want to make sure it's the pack one), and also your Kingdra from EX Team Rocket Returns and Kingdra EX (EX Dragon). I have rediculous amounts of Undaunted and Unleashed cards, please just let me know what you're looking for from those sets, I haven't updated my list in a while.

Please CML for
Steelix EX x1 (EX Unseen Forces)
Rocket's Sneasel EX x1 (EX Team Rocket Returns)
Kingdra EX x1 (EX Dragon)
Kingdra Prime x1 (HS Unleashed)

CML for your:
1x ESL Top
1x Leafeon UD RH
1x Kingdra ex

I have a ton of the older and UD cards. LMK what you need and I'll rummage through my cards for them.

@muffinman57- My cards for your- Lanturn Prime (HS Unleashed), and Rayquaza C Lv. X (Supreme Victors)

@eevee- My Kingdra Prime, Rocket's Sneasel EX, and Steelix EX for your- Alph Lithograph 2, Ampharos and Flygon (Secret Wonders)

@Hikikomori-san- My ESL Top and Leafeon UD RH for your-Blaziken FB Lv. X (Supreme Victors), Gliscor (HS Undaunted), and Lanturn+Poliwrath (HS Unleashed)

Accept or counter ^^

Just to specify, my Rayquaza C is not from the pack it is from the tin, and I want to make sure your Infernape Lv. X is from the pack and not the tin. If this is ok with you the trade is fine with me. LMK

I'll get back to you soon. I'd like to replace ESL Top with Kingdra ex, then I'd go through with the deal. But I might get Kingdra ex elsewhere, so I'll let you know on that.

I do not have the Flygon anymore. Is there anything else you saw?

Interested in kingdra prime. CML for your RR, UL, and UD wants.

@muffinman57- The Infernape IS from the pack, so I'll take Staraptor FB Lv. X instead if that works for you. LMK

@Hikikimori-san- muffinman57 has asked for the Kingdra already and unfortunately I have no other ones :/ Balls in your court. LMK

@eevee- Ok how about Gastrodon (East Sea) from the same set instead?

@Kwiksilver- Trading it to eevee right now.... Sorry!

that sounds fine to me, pm to confirm the trade

RE: DROPB's Super Trading Thread- Has many older wants!

Alright, I'll have to pass then. Thanks anyway for CML.

Do you have any Dratini/Dragonair? any :) CML for them =)

Hey could you cmt for your Infernape Lv.X please? Thanks

Your Kingdra Prime, Rocket's Sneasel EX, and Steelix EX for my- Alph Lithograph 2, Ampharos and Gastrodon RH (East Sea) (Secret Wonders)

@matmonster92- Infernape Lv. X has already been traded, sorry.

@Berquet50- I have these cards-
Delta Dratini (EX Delta Species)
Delta Dragonair (EX Delta Species)
Dragonair (EX Dragon)
Dratini (EX Team Rocket Returns)
Dratini (Team Rocket)
Erika's Dratini (Gym Challenge)
Dratini (Legendary Collection)
Dratini x2 (Neo Destiny)

All of which are in good condition, besides one of the Neo Destiny ones and Erika's. They have a little bit of wear and tear on the sides, but nothing too bad.

I will trade them to you for- Platinum RR Cards: Arcanine, Manectric G, Milotic, Ninjask, Wailmer, Bulbasuar, Chatot, Chingling, and Drifloon.

Also my Haves has been updated with another Kingdra Prime, a Jirachi (Unleashed), and a Gliscor (Undaunted)!

Oh, sorry but ones you said are all from SV :) If you want Platinum RR trades, I can offer you different cards,
As I see most SV and RR wants, I will compose a trade right now that you might like =)

MY:

Altaria C SV
Murkrow SV
Ninjask SV
Staravia SV
Wailmer SV
Milotic SV
Sealeo RR
Turtwig GL RR
Quagsire GL RR

so in total of 6 uncommons and 3 commons

YOUR:
Delta Dratini (EX Delta Species)
Dratini (EX Team Rocket Returns)
Dratini (Team Rocket)
Delta Dragonair (EX Delta Species)
Infernape DP

3 commons, 1 uncommon, 1 rare holo.

How does it sound?

Oh BTW: In my trade thread, you can see a link to my diamond and pearl check list, any rares that I don't have and you have, please say, we can make this even bigger.

That trade sounds good to me! I have about 5 other Holos from that set, and then a Lv. X Torterra, but I couldn't find any rares and under that you didn't have :/ I might trade some of those holos for some more R/U/C cards from RR and SV, but I'd rather take that to PM instead of clutter up the thread a lot more :p

PS- Yeah I know those cards I asked for were SV... I get them mixed up really easily ^^;

Back