• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

DSD's Trade Thread UPDATE!! Have EX's

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Bigpokex's pokemon big top:Lv.X's from Rising Rivals and Platinum + Plushies

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I have lots of eeveelutions(not alot are RH though....)
Interested in
Luxray GL LV.X
Dialga G
Luxray GL(are they RH)
Toxicroak G(RH)

Sorry all Luxrays are gone Dialga G I won't just trade for eeveelutions (doesn't matter if they are RH) And I didn't see anything else I needed.

RE: Bigpokex's pokemon big top:Lv.X's from Rising Rivals and Platinum + Plushies

CML for luxray lv X and palkia G lv X, I have a snorlax lv X from your wants

I should be getting some this week, so could you hold the Raichu X for me? Also, is there anything else you would want for it?

CML for Rotom sleeves I NEED them!

I have an Alakazam 4 Lv. X Now. CML again for the Raichu Lv. X. I have tons of Rares now.

I have a Snorlax Lv. X. I would do it for some Plushies or the sleeves +Something.

Your not allowed to trade because you do not have a reference thread. Once you read the rules and make a reference thread you will be allowed to trade. As for now this is considered spam.

~SotH

I have 1 Azelf Lv.X 1 Mesprit Lv.X 2 Azelf MT and 1 Uxie MT.

I like your:
Floatzel GL Lv.X
1 Floatzel GL (RH)
Gallade 4 Lv.X

I was skipped. Would you do a Snorlax X for some Plushies +Sleeves?

ElectroManiac said:
I was skipped. Would you do a Snorlax X for some Plushies +Sleeves?

Sorry I don't need Snorlax Lv.X anymore

Do you need Riachu X or any of the things of my list?

my:
Azelf LV.X
Uxie MT

your:
Dialga G LV.X
Dialga G
Rotom Prerelease Sleeves

Hi. I have a Torterra Lv. X Diamond and Pearl
I am interested in your:
Palkia (Platinum)
Magnezone (Stormfront) #5
Rayquaza (Legends Awakened)
Dialga (Diamond and Pearl)

CML for flygon lv. x, i have azelf lv. x, but CML foor more... i really want flygon lv. x for my deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back