BW/BW2 DSi Exclusive Feature - Worked Out?

Screenshot Shooter or Something Else?

• Screenshot

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Something Else

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

Darkness Generation

Scriptwriter in the making
Hey guys, I think I've worked out the DSi Exclusive Feature.

Remember a while ago we got a video/screenshot of a Link Battle and "Shooter" replaced "Bag"? Well, you're all thinking guns. I'm thinking photo. Press the "Shooter" button and a screenshot is taken which can be saved to the DSi's Internal Album or to an SD Card.

Who else thinks this might be the feature?

Just because it's a DSi exclusive feature dosent mean it needs to use the camera. Remember that DS and DS Lite dosent have an Internal Album or SD Card Compatibility to save screenshots to whereas the DSi does.

Shooter, in RPG game terms, means to fire items. They had the same thing on Digimon World 2

KnightEdge112: You know that the camera is on the outer edge of the DSi, aka where the screens aren't gonna be?

Isshu said:
Shooter, in RPG game terms, means to fire items. They had the same thing on Digimon World 2
Exactly, that was what I was going to say.

I'd say that the Shooter option is actually a more logical option when it comes to safety (In the game, of course, not playing it). Let's say you've come face to face with a wild Tyranitar, and your poor Pokémon is about to faint. Unless you have the purest bond with that Pokémon, I don't think you want to get near that Tyranitar to give yours an item. Therefore, the Shooter option comes into play. You simply shoot the item at your Pokémon, who catches it and uses it faster than it would take to throw it to the Pokémon or run over and give it to the Pokémon.

Darkness Generation, I can definitely see where you're going with this. I just kinda doubt it...we had a battle recorder in the last generation that did exactly what it sounded like. Therefore, I can see picture-taking happening, but not exclusively for the DSi, that's all.

Back