• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

DTartagOne: Updated 01/15 Come take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: DTartagOne: Updated 8/17 List of Rares, Includes Supreme Victors, Rayquazza Lv X!

Luxray GL x2
Electivire FB

I am interested in these can you CML for them. From your SV i have a Claydol and the 3 roserade C. I may have some more but jjst ask.

RE: DTartagOne: Updated 8/17 List of Rares, Includes Supreme Victors, Rayquazza Lv X!

I have:

Majestic Dawn:
Cresslia 2/100 x2 (1 RH)

Legends Awakened:
Torkoal 41/146 (RH)

Platinum:
Weavile G 17/127
SV:
Driflblim

Do yu have unopened SV sleves? Please post back in my thread.

no thanks, can i trade dusknoir x for machamp x?

Sounds good. Is it scratchless and in mint condition? What about the Claydol? Can we make a deal out of that?

Superwolfe said:
no thanks, can I trade dusknoir x for machamp x?

Sure PM me your address to finalize.

EspeonROX said:
Sounds good. Is it scratchless and in mint condition? What about the Claydol? Can we make a deal out of that?

Maybe let me look over your list, is the Torkoal a RH and the Minum is in Mint condition, from pack to binder.

Are your Pidgeot Series 2 2/17,Flygon Series 4 2/17, and Lucario Series 6 3/17 nonholo?

Can you CML for Azelf MT?

interested in these:

Electivire FB (SV)
Magmortar (SV)
Rhyperior (SV)
Staraptor FB (SV)
Yanmega (SV)

could you CML for those

qnetykz said:
interested in these:

Electivire FB (SV)
Magmortar (SV)
Rhyperior (SV)
Staraptor FB (SV)
Yanmega (SV)

could you CML for those

I like your Dialga G Lv X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back