Ruling Dug up my old cards, any of these rare/valuable?

No, it was released along with the Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres Pokemon the Movie 2000 promos.

The promos released for the Pokemon: The First Movie are Dragonite, Electabuzz, Pikachu, and Mewtwo.

neohyper said:
No, it was released along with the Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres Pokemon the Movie 2000 promos.

The promos released for the Pokemon: The First Movie are Dragonite, Electabuzz, Pikachu, and Mewtwo.

seconded.

but really, those cards have very low value, and people who are collectors prob. don't do too much with ebay, (seeing as how the dexterity of the cards could be compromised when you buy them) so if yoiu wanna do ebay i'd do a lot of cards for a smaller price. if you're just looking to sell them i'd settle for almost anything. they serve no purpose to you anymore, you might as well use it towards the purchase of guitar hero or something :p [/random insert]

Actually most of them would be very valuable because you can no longer play the game by the old rules. (Except with your friends and at home for fun.) They are probobly going to be worth a lot of dough so hang on to them. Right now I have about 1,500 of those old sets cards and some are in bad condition but my rares are in sleeves for protection. Remember hang on to them because they will even remind you of the past generations and you may even have them to show to someone that is just getting started with Pokemon and they will see what the cards used to look like too.:)

xxashxx said:
Actually most of them would be very valuable because you can no longer play the game by the old rules. (Except with your friends and at home for fun.) They are probobly going to be worth a lot of dough so hang on to them. Right now I have about 1,500 of those old sets cards and some are in bad condition but my rares are in sleeves for protection. Remember hang on to them because they will even remind you of the past generations and you may even have them to show to someone that is just getting started with Pokemon and they will see what the cards used to look like too.:)

thats not really how collectors think.. they get cards to... collect them. playing and using them declines their value significantly.

migdolas said:
Ancient Mew is for 3$

Thank you. proves my point, better off selling all for more or ancient mew for 3$ and the rest for $.50 a pop (just an exaggeration)

IMO, the best think to do is you should keep those cards first. Maybe in 10 to 20 years time, pokemon collectors might be looking for those cards. Thus you can sell it to them for a high price...

Ya know If you sell those cards ONLY starting collectors are your buyers...
$20-$36...

THAT's some kind of rip off...

I am a collector and a player...

The reall price of the cards comes out in how high the demand of the buyer for it...

then you could Over price...
shees...

anyway... If you wish to sell them try to find a starting collector (a newbie collector)

Back