• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Durant/Klinklang

deogenerate

レッツwwwケ­゙ッw­­­­­w(乂՞ټ՞)✧スクラッチンwww
Saw this list somewhere (can't remember now...) and, as someone who had absolutely no cards from the modified format at the time thought it would be a fun (and most importantly cheap!) way to get back into the game. I've tested it a bit on the TCGO and it has been playing pretty well so far, but it has the obvious problems with almost always having something important prized. Strategy is simple: set up all your Durant and mill through your opponents deck as fast as possible using Devour while sitting behind Klinklang's Plasma Steel for protection from most of the big attackers in the format. The main concern I have is choosing the right replacements for my Catcher/Skyla but I have yet to test it with those additions. Also note that since Regionals is next week for me, I may not be able to get cards I don't have by then.

3/1 Durant (NV/PS)
3-1/1-2 Klinklang (EP-EP/DE-PS)

4 Pokemon Catcher (only have 2, they're both switched out for 2 Tool Scrapper since Garbodor is big in my area (as far as I know))
4 Level Ball
2 Heavy Ball
1 Rare Candy
3 Switch
2 Escape Rope
1 Energy Search
1 Super Rod
4 Revive
1 Crushing Hammer
1 Enhanced Hammer
1 Dowsing Machine

3 Cheren
4 N
2 Professor Juniper
4 Skyla (only have 2, both substituted for 2 Colress)

1 Battle City
2 Skyarrow Bridge

8 Metal Energy

RE: Durant/Klingklang

Come on, it can't be that perfect lol

Back