• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Durant Mill

LoneWolf2113

Now With Sablenite!
Pokémon: 10
  • 4 Durant NVI
  • 2 Bunnelby PRC AT
  • 2 Shaymin EX
  • 1 Jirachi EX
  • 1 Jirachi XY67
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 43
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 4 N
  • 3 Brigette
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 AZ
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 1 Colress
  • 1 Super Rod
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 4 Level Ball
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Revive
  • 4 Crushing Hammer
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
  • 2 Head Ringer
  • 1 Life Dew
  • 3 Steel Shelter
Energy: 7
  • 7 Metal Energy
Strategy:

This deck concept has been around for 3 or 4 years, but if you don't know what it does I'll fill you in. Durant's Devour attack discards one card from your opponent's deck for every Durant you have in play. Therefore we want the macimum amount of durants on the field so Brigette and Level ball are here to do just that. Bunnelby is for extra mill/resource recovery, ShayBae is for draw, Jirachi EX is for added consistency while Jirachi XY67 is for help with Toad, 'Tina, Vespiquen or whatever matchup uses special energy. My supporters are for draw and disruption. I have included 1 Lysandre because even though you won't be taking KOs, you can still hurt your opponent by pulling their Jirachi EX or Head Ringered Shaymin active. I'd love to play this deck for Regionals so any input would be great!

Thanks!
LoneWolf2113

Back