• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Dusknoir/Flygon/Landorus

HellYeah

X-Ball motherf***er
Pokemon:17
3-1-3 Flygon
2-1-2 Dusknoir
3 Landorus EX
2 emolga

T/S/S:33
4 N
3 Prof. Juniper
3 Cheren
3 Skyla
4 Catcher
3 Ultra Balls
2 Level Balls
1 Poke Comm
4 Switch
1 Comp. Search
2 Max Potion
3 Rare Candy

Energy: 10
10 Fighting

The strategy is to CFF for Emolga and search for Landorus EX and trapinch/duskull then start spreading damage with Landorus EX as early as possible or start spamming Flygon's ability while you are setting up Dusknoir. Max potion is to keep Flygon alive in the active spot. Sometimes I can't get a Dusknoir out but I speard the damage already. Any tips on how to increase the speed to set up my Stage 2s ?

HellYeah said:
3-1-3 Flygon
2-1-2 Dusknoir
3 Landorus EX
2 emolga

4 N
3 Prof. Juniper
3 Cheren
3 Skyla
4 Catcher
3 Ultra Balls
2 Level Balls
1 Poke Comm
4 Switch
1 Comp. Search
2 Max Potion
3 Rare Candy

10 Fighting

The strategy is to CFF for Emolga and search for Landorus EX and trapinch/duskull then start spreading damage with Landorus EX as early as possible or start spamming Flygon's ability while you are setting up Dusknoir. Max potion is to keep Flygon alive in the active spot. Sometimes I can't get a Dusknoir out but I speard the damage already. Any tips on how to increase the speed to set up my Stage 2s ?

The best version of this deck is the energyless version. Cut Emolga and Landy, and the energy, and focus on using Tropical Beach and Max Potion. Thicken up your Pokemon lines for consistency. (I run 4-2-4 Flygon and 3-2-3 Dusknoir with 4 candies)

Zarco said:
HellYeah said:
3-1-3 Flygon
2-1-2 Dusknoir
3 Landorus EX
2 emolga

4 N
3 Prof. Juniper
3 Cheren
3 Skyla
4 Catcher
3 Ultra Balls
2 Level Balls
1 Poke Comm
4 Switch
1 Comp. Search
2 Max Potion
3 Rare Candy

10 Fighting

The best version of this deck is the energyless version. Cut Emolga and Landy, and the energy, and focus on using Tropical Beach and Max Potion. Thicken up your Pokemon lines for consistency. (I run 4-2-4 Flygon and 3-2-3 Dusknoir with 4 candies)

I don't see why the energyless version is so much better then the 1 which uses Celebi.
Celebi version spreads faster which equals in faster wins, but it also plays Celebi which results in faster losses, sometimes!
Personally I would remove the 2 Emolga or the 3 Landorus EX for 2 Celebi EX or 2 Celebi EX and a DCE. After that I would remove enough fighting energies for you to max out DCE. after that! I would remove 1 rare candy and a Skyla for 2 Vibrava.

This deck is all about personal play style, btw. 1 version is not better then the other, it all depends on the player.

HellYeah said:
I'm thinking of using the celebi version here, but celebi is a really fragile EX

It really is, but this version was the only version of a Flygon deck which got through the swiss rounds in USA. Even tho it is a fragile card, its ability is still as good as it is, and it gives your opponent a lot of trouble when you suddenly hits his active for 60 and all his benched Pokémon for 20, which turns into 30 as soon as he gives you the turn.

I would honestly take out the line of flygon altogether
run a more solid line of dusknoir and play dusknoir/landorus
with mewtwo and a few other attackers.

Back