TCG Fakes DXM147's fakes

RE: BW: Dragon Exhibition (2/10 Zekrom EX FA)

How do you make the holosheet behind the Pokemon yet you can still see the backround behing the Pokemon?

RE: BW: Dragon Exhibition (2/10 Zekrom EX FA)

Giantoshawott said:
How do you make the holosheet behind the Pokemon yet you can still see the backround behing the Pokemon?
A wonderful little thing called Photoshop.

On topic, that Zekrom-EX is a good card, but...really? You jumped into the bandwagon and used Xous art? Come on, man, be original =3

RE: BW: Dragon Exhibition (2/14 ARCEUS)

I've only used Xous' art twice, but how could you NOT use it? It is near perfection.

Arceus and Sinjoh Ruins Stadium
arceus_dragon_exhibition_21_by_dxm147-d4prmo3.png
sinjoh_ruins_stadium_dragon_exhibition_71_by_dxm147-d4pjfxq.png

It's because everybody uses Xous' art. Look at a popular fake card thread and I guarantee that they will have art by Xous...it just gets aggravating when you see the same art over and over and over again.

Oh, and nice change of pace to use art from the games.

I think the problem with the Sinjoh ruins is that some pokemon's weakness is like +30 or something. Other than that, I think it looks great, especially the realistic holo.

I thought the +30 Weakness had shifted out? In HGSS/BW era isn't it just x2?

Gible and Lake of Rage Stadium
gible_dragon_exhibition_48_by_dxm147-d4p4mrd.png
lake_of_rage_stadium_dragon_exhibition_73_by_dxm147-d4pjcmz.png

RE: BW: Dragon Exhibition (2/16 Gible and Lake of RAGE)

superstarxalien169 said:
Meh, Gible art looks blurry.

It's resized from an old scan.

Lake of Rage is exactly what this meta needs lol. It should be like giant stump though, saying something about no more EX's can be in play or something like that.

These all look pretty good, imo. :)

I did notice an error on nearly all your cards, though. You've been putting a backward accent in Pokèmon (should be Pokémon).

Pokèmon = poh keh mon
Pokémon = poh kay mon

Admittedly, even I don't say it right most of the time. I usually call it "poh kee mon" (because that's how everyone used to say it). Even official sources don't pronounce it right sometimes (the anime used to call them "poh kuh mon" all the time).

Nekoban Ryo said:
These all look pretty good, imo. :)

I did notice an error on nearly all your cards, though. You've been putting a backward accent in Pokèmon (should be Pokémon).

Pokèmon = poh keh mon
Pokémon = poh kay mon

Admittedly, even I don't say it right most of the time. I usually call it "poh kee mon" (because that's how everyone used to say it). Even official sources don't pronounce it right sometimes (the anime used to call them "poh kuh mon" all the time).
Wow I can't believe I didn't catch that all these years! I've been typing Pokèmon forever. When I go back and edit these things I'll be sure to type it Pokémon. Thanks for the tip!

Still have to fix the é problem, but here's Treecko and Whirl Islands:
treecko_dragon_exhibition_59_by_dxm147-d4ps40o.png
whirl_islands_stadium_dragon_exhibition_66_by_dxm147-d4pjcmn.png

RE: BW: Dragon Exhibition (2/18 Treecko and Whirl Islands)

Yes! Kill ALL the Basics!

Is Sceptile Grass or Dragon in your set? Love that supersized frog. :p
The art you used for Whirl Islands, is it the same as the in-game eyecatch from HGSS? Never found one with size enough to use in a card...
Nice job, keep going!

RE: BW: Dragon Exhibition (2/20 Grovyle and Sceptile Dragon)

Grovyle's is sort of generic, but Sceptile has pretty sweet art! Not sure why it's a dragon, though...they're more like geckos and lizards than dragon-like.

RE: BW: Dragon Exhibition (2/18 Treecko and Whirl Islands)

Delta Nite said:
The art you used for Whirl Islands, is it the same as the in-game eyecatch from HGSS? Never found one with size enough to use in a card...

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/P.html <---- all in there delta. I use it regulary :)

For some reason, the Sceptile line is in the Dragon Breeding group in the games, so I thought I'd put him on a Dragon-type card. In the set I also included Pokèmon like Archeops, Lapras, and Steelix even though they're not technically Dragon types.

@aschefield101: but still asche, they are too small...

@DXM147: I like what you've been doing, it's creative and you DO have a reasoning behind that. Waiting for a Dragon-type Ampharos :p

Back