Dynasty Warriors

-Flygon-

Long live LG!
Does anyone else play it? If you do, what do you think of the new Dynasty Warrior StrikeForce? I got it and it was a COMPLETE waste of money. The best one was Dynasty Warriors 5 xtreme legend.

I do. I have been playing since the 3rd series. But I did not play the Dynasty Warrior Strike Force. So, I do not know anything about that but overall, I think the game is good and nice to play as you have a lot of characters to use and some stage involves a lot of tactics and strategies which I really like a lot. The version now I'm playing is Dynasty Warriors 6(PS 2) but I have stopped playing recently because I find it redundant as there are lot clone characters which just annoys me and I always play the same stage to max characters' level. So, yeah. Having said that, it is still a nice to play though.

I have always had a liking for the Dynasty Warriors series. (A secret pleasure of mine) I haven't been able to play the new stuff because I don't have the systems for it, but I still play it when I am at a friend's house. I thought the Strike Force applied an interesting concept, but I feel as if they aren't really expanding on it well. Hopefully the Strike Force 2 will be better.

~NZ

Back