Ruling E X'S

Ehehehe.... this thread seems a bit pointless but for me, out of all that I owned in my hands - it's the Lugia ex.

My best ex?charizard ex.his second attack would crush all the pokemons even wailord ex had the high hp of 200.

Deoxys ex Defense.

This card has become one of the most useful techs in my league, mostly because it both is resistant to Ruins and prevents all damage done to it by a Pokemon-ex, which really hurts in most cases.

Holy Star said:
Deoxys ex Defense.

This card has become one of the most useful techs in my league, mostly because it both is resistant to Ruins and prevents all damage done to it by a Pokemon-ex, which really hurts in most cases.
but psychic shield cant fully/completely shuts down ex pokemon's attack,same as safeguard.for instance:charizard's burn down and deoxys ex's fast wave.:D

Not every deck runs them though. Charizard sucks anyways. (/me believes Char is unusable, but that's just my opinion)

Depands, if is not in deck then Lugia and Charizard ex better since they can do 200 damage:p While in deck, Scizor and tyranitar look powerful to me...

Rockets Mewtwo ex darkness swith owns the tiny pokemon, but versus big stuff he tends to get creamed. I havent tried out my new flareon ex but confusing and burning sounds nasty. I've always enjoyed my saly ex cause his duel resistance and either doing 40 to any or 120 is a nice attack. However for the true Ex King, Id debate between Rayquaza Ex or Lugia Ex. Charizards nice but that costs a killer. THe new holon magnitons take care of specific energy costs nicely. And lugias energy returns overly powered >>

for me venusaur ex is the best when you use it and blissy ex in a deck together its awesome

in my opinion the best ex is waillord ex (sandstorm) why?
200 hp, 100 damage, and one of the attacks makes it retreat for free, right?

Back