East City: Armstrong's workshop....Request for almost anything! (plz use forms)

How would you rate my work (10 being the best. 1 is for bad)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

Smaller request than the others...
Can you make an avvie using either Hercross or Houndoom?  That fits? Absol tried but the new restrictions are too much. Yes I have one now, but could you make one with background?

RE: Konoha Village: Konohamaru's workshop....Now taking requests for almost anything!

m0nster1nc said:
Smaller request than the others...
Can you make an avvie using either Hercross or Houndoom?  That fits? Absol tried but the new restrictions are too much.  Yes I have one now, but could you make one with background?

Here you go! (I hope that you like it)

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Avatar-m0nster1nc.png

They're looking @ the sunset.

Now open once more!
Also doing Angels....must read 1st post!

LV,Can you make this for me when your open again?-Ignore youre open again.
Ummm......i want a banner
First,I want Ghost Pokémon Master in the middle.
Then I just want Shiny Ghost pokemon sprites(dp)

do it only if you have time

Sure.
But it's 22:42pm (10:42pm) here in Sydney...& I'm about to go to bed...
So AEX you've got the run of my shop til my return in the morning.

I want avatar regice ex 70x70 pixel

I would like a banner thing... kinda like the Eeveeloution thing... Can I get one somehow?

MalonSings said:
I would like a banner thing... kinda like the Eeveeloution thing... Can I get one somehow?

Anything else you want on it?

where's my avatar? Nvm I want to change my avatr to Swampert ex from ex team aqua and team magma 70 x70pixel

what pokegym? i don play pokemon tcg though

You were talking about the TATM Swampert ex!Theres one on Pokegym like that.But it doesn't need to be 70x70,WPM changed the maximum size to 125x125.

yooooo said:
I want avatar regice ex 70x70 pixel

Here you go!

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/Avatar-Yoooo.png

really ok 125x125 pixel thanks

no I want the swampert ex ruby and sapphire 125x125 pixel sorry

I'll do ur new one when I wake up...coz I'm going to bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back