• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Eevee Donk

Tyler Z

LuxChomp
Pokemon:

4 Eevee CL
4 Uxie LA
4 Crobat G PL
4 Unown Q MD

4 Collector
4 Poke Drawer
4 Plus Power
4 Expert Belt
4 Poke Blower
4 Junk Arm
4 Dual Ball
4 Seeker

Energy

2 Grass Energy
2 Fire Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Recover Energy

Strategy:
Do MORE Work, and go for the turn one win with Eevee, do as much damage as you can.

RE: Regigigas/Charizard G (States, Masters)

That is not an adequate strategy. >_> Fix it up or this will be locked.

dmaster out.

RE: Regigigas/Charizard G (States, Masters)

I edited the strategy

bump! i still need help with my deck

This deck needs some work in order to actually do work.

A good start though.

What the point of grass and fire energy?

Well, since Eevee can attack with any energy, and since grass and fire Pokemon are my favorite I felt it couldn't hurt to include them.

....OK.

I guess bring this deck to league with you next time, and I will help you out.

I can help you out on this deck to make it a bit more competitive.

YAY EEVEE!!! Ok that I got that out, there are a few changes to make. I would personaly add some cyclone energy to mess up opposing Spiritombs. other than that, I say GO EEVEE!!!!

Switch some energy (recover) with Cyclone enrgy to get around spiritomb, enabling a donk.

Which Eevee?

SSU and Poke Turn would really help, and I'd just ditch Eevee and most of the energy and go straight Uxie Donk if I were you. Eevee doesn't bring much of anything to the table.

Back