Eevee & Eeveelutions

Avalarion

Unown Q Master
Lately, I decided to start a collection of some sorts, since my collection of LEGEND Pokemon was nearing completion. So I decided - Eevees and all it's Eeveelutions.

The goal: get all the english Eevee and Eeveelutions, not counting Reverse Holos from boosters but counting different versions, like three versions of Espeon/Umbreon from Undaunted.

It's coming together pretty nicely, so far I've got 85 different cards. But during my search on the web, I'm still finding new ones to add to the list.

So far I've counted 127 different Eevee cards and here I am with a question - is that everything or are there even more? :p Thanks in advance for any help.

I can take a photo of my Eeveelutions (english-singles) if you want to use it as a checklist?
I'm missing Umbreon *.

Are you including the POP series promos of them (Espeon & Umbreon ex etc.)?

@Light Venusaur: I think that would be very helpful. I'd be very grateful if you did that.

@P0KEVORTEX: I'm counting everything except Reverse Holo from regular booster packs.

.::My (TOMY Figures) Eeveelutions will be your guides::.
Plz click on the links to the photos
Eevee
Vaporeon~1 Not Shown: Vaporeon Ex
Vaporeon~2
Jolteon~1 Not Shown: Jolty Ex
Jolteon~2
Flareon~1
Flareon~2
Espeon Not Shown: Espeon Ex
Umbreon~1a Not Shown: Umbreon Ex (english)
Umbreon~1b
Leafia/Leafeon Not Shown: 2x Leafia Lv.X
Glacia/Glaceon Not Shown: Glacia Lv.X (Japanese)
Dawn Stadium

.::My (LV's) Eevee Collection::.
Vivee & Stumpy (which is now called: Tobi (yep, from Naruto)) will be your guides for this one.
Folder1-1.png

Folder2-1.png

Folder3-1.png

Folder4-1.png

Folder5-1.png

Folder6-1.png

Folder7-1.png

Folder8-1.png

Folder9.png

Folder10-1.png

Folder11-1.png

Folder12-1.png

Folder13-1.png

Folder14-1.png

Folder15-1.png

Folder16-1.png

Folder17-1.png

Folder18-1.png

Folder19-1.png

Sweet Flying Jesus on a stick! That's a lot of Eevees! But anyways, after checking it with my checklist, I noticed quite a lot of them not to be in your collection... but it doesn't make it any less impressive! And I still found one card I missed, which is EX Battle Stadium Eevee. Thanks a lot for those pictures. And I love the plushie Eevees. :)

^Your Welcome.
.::Complete list of Eevee (english) cards::.
Jungle
Team Rocket (WotC)
Gym 2/Gym Challange
Neo 2
Wizards of the Coast Promo #11
Aquapolis
Skyridge
Sandstorm/Ex Battle Stadium
Unseen Forces
Delta Species~Delta Type
Delta Species~Normal Type
POP3