Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
(SotH you know we are talking telapathicaly right?)
*Moonlight follows Shatter into a cavern*
Moonlight *T* "...You also wished that, that dream you had was real"

(Yeah, I not saying she specifically saying they are talking to each other but she knows something is on your mind) :p

"Because I love you. I lost my way for awhile, but when I found it again I realized how much you mean to me..."

~While they are walking over a bridge in the cavern Shatter suddenly stops and takes out her sword~

MOONLIGHT RUN!!

~The bridge is hit by something sudden and Shatter jumps into the debris and suddenly a Salamence flies out of the smoke~

*Moonlight takes out her Twilight Blade. The smoke is to thick to see threw*
Moonlight: "Shatter were are you?!"
*A Flygon tackles Moonlight from behind. Moonlight falls to the ground from the impact. She quickly gets up and starts slashing at the flygon*

~Shatter is on the Salamences back, causing it to go on a rampage while stabbing its side~

There are two of them!!!!!!!
Just Run Moonlight!!!

~The Salamence gets into a fighting position slamming Shatter into the rock wall cavern~

The Salamence: "Ride of the intruders!!! Kill Them!!!"

~Shatter manages to get up with a fractured shoulder and swiftly grabs moonlight and struggles to run~

BLIZZARD!!!!!!!

~Managing to distract the two dragons, she slipped her way into a hole leading to a completely different part of the cavern, then drops Moonlight to the ground and limps down the cavern with anger~

*Moonlight got out with only a couple cuts. She runs over to Shatter who is limping*
Moonlight: "Shatter?! Are you ok!?"

~Shatter continues limping down the path~

I'm fine....
Hurry, we need to get out of here before they find us again;
I'm pretty sure they are looking for us.

~Shatter still angry listens to him~

Why do you wanna know???
We don't need more people slowing us down!!!

~Obviously she has too much pride and starts running down the path sensing a opening, leaving Moonlight to follow behind her~

"I move faster than sound, of course I won't slow you down!!! And you're going to get yourself and Moonlight killed!"

~Running towards the opening faster than usual~

I don't care how fast you think you are with your little accessories!!!
I know what I'm doing!!!
We don't need you!!!

~Moonlight running behind her as fast as she can, she grabs her sword and cuts through a boulder blocking the opening~
~They fly out landing in a huge patch of grass, she covers moonlight with her arm~

*Shade growls and closes his eyes.*
"... Okay, I've got Moonlight's scent."
*He opens his eyes and begins following it to the coast.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back