Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Shatter and Lucrecian stop and listen~

Lucrecian: "Looks like your leader isn't the glue of the group, more like the thing that is crushing it" *Grins*

~Shatter just looks at Shade~

~Lucrecian just scratches his ear~

Lucrecian: "He couldn't if he wanted to"

Shatter:" Is this star even important?"

~Shatter stands and waits for a answer~

~Lucrecian walks up to Emerald standing straight~

Lucrecian: "I have no grudge against you so I could care less about hurting you. Besides you should be worrying about the others aren't I correct"

~Turns to Shade~

"If he was such a leader he would be finding the rest of your friends instead of picking a fight with me. He could be saving Mysticwaters life"

~Shatter sits there un interrupting the conversation~

"I can't put the Team back together. I know where everyone is. But things were said that can never be taken back. Swords were drawn in anger, spells prepared in defense. I can't fix this..."

~Lucrecian turns to Emerald swiftly and hits her with his sword knocking her into a rock~

Lucrecian: "I am a leader that's why I am here to bring Shatter back with them, and I'm not a dog that howls at the moon I will Bite!!!"

~Angry with her remarks, Shatter jumps onto his back~

Shatter: "Lucrecian!!!!! Stop!!!!!!

~Lucrecian looks at Shade~

Lucrecian: "Just because you can't fix it yourself doesn't mean you have to, don't you have your friends they are still connected, you let it fall apart, thats why its called TEAM!!!"

Emerald-"What are you talking about you leading team and your bringing it back together."
*Emerald looks at Shatter*
EMerald-"Shatter did you know about this?"

Emerald-"No Shade. this Is my fight. Now let's see what you got Lucrecian."
*Emerald's eyes start to glow then 60 of her appear.*
*Then they all start using Leaf Storm. on Lucrecian.*

~Lucrecian knocks Shatter off and a sword of darkness forms above him and gets into a battle stance~

Lucrecian: "Bring it!!!!"

~Fades into darkness, blocking the leaf storm~

~Shatter looks at Emerald~

Shatter: "Deepground.... Yes, I knew, that's why I told you guys that I was headed here, you intended on following. Ever since Nicro died everyone had no hope, but Lucrecian has lead the way...."

*Emerald just barraged and kept on hitting Lucrecian wit Leaf Storms from all of her clones at one time.*
Emerald-"Don't worry Shade. I won't destroy him too bad."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back