Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Emerald sees Bella still tired.*
Emerald-"Don't worry it'll be alright Bella."
Zarin-"Hey Lucrecian what happened to group 2?"

MysticWater was with everyone. She looked at Shade and Moonlight. Tons of cuts apeared on her side. 'I have to do something' she thought.

MysticWater knew Shade was coming, so she ran off from the spot she teleported to. She stop sudenly."BOLT!" Bopt grabbed her by the neck and held her up.

Bolt roared at Shade, sending him flying. He ripped the neaklace off MysticWater.
(I have to go soon.)

(G2G. Almost home:))
"No!!!" Bolt grabbed MysticWater and the necklace and ran off at super speed.

*Growls and follows them at Lightspeed. Stands in front of Bolt. His memories from his past life suddenly take root, and he remembers his love of MysticWater.*
"Get away from the love of my life."
*Snatches the necklace. And stabs Bolt's side.*

Zarin-"It's just that. I haven't seen them in a while. And now I remember that they weren't at their supposed Location. I thought they were just trying t save the others but now I'm starting to worry."

(They already came back with the rescued group, but I guess I'll go along with it)

Lucrecian:"You do have a point......Yuki, can you pin point their location"

~Yuki nodes and focuses~

Yuki:"Sir, they seem to be located in the North sector of the region. Figuring they were supposed be in the East sector"

~Lucrecian looks at Zarin~

(You said group 4 did that.)
Zarin-"I know sir, that's where the army was headed. We should get there immediately."

(No group 4 was rescued, oh well doesn't matter now)

Lucrecian:"Fine, let's go!!! Yuki and Shatter, stay here and guard the base"

~Yuki bows and uses Protect on the base~

Yuki:"Yes, Sir"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back