Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
A voice was talking in Sunset's mind.'Leave them now. They don't love you. They'll abanden you. Show you true self, the evil withn you.'

Name: Vapor
Eeveelution: Shiny Vaporeon
Description: Vaporeon was picked on because of his different color and Vaporeon often played with himself. He was a lonely pokemon. However Vaporeon is very friendly and loves friends. His family got killed from a robber and when Vapreon was a Eevee he hid. He regrets hiding and wished he could have helped his family. He evolved when he found a stone and suddenly he started to glow.

"But but.." stamered Sunset.'Don't question it! Your only meaning in life is to kill!! No one loves you, no one wil ever love you!' Sunset starts to cry and teleported.
(Don't make the find her)

"I don't belive my only meaning in life is to kill." She looked up at the stars."But if that isn't my meaning, what is?"
'To kill. It'll always be to kill, if you like it or not.' She closed her eyes and her fur became very dark. Red markings apeard all over her. She opened her eyes, and they were blood red.

(We're going to skip a few years at the request of TSL. If anyone has any objections to this, speak now or forever hold your peace. :p)

(That is a big N-O. And Angel and Vee don't know about eachother)
*Vee yawns and looks up at Moonlight.*
"Hey, Moonlight. How'd you sleep?"

Sunset sat in a dark cave, a rag around her neck. She looked older than she is. She was very dark and had deep red eyes. A scar went deep along her left eye. She held her sword thightly in her hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back