Finished Eeveelution RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emerald-"*sighs* I guess I have no choice. Shade would have wanted me to tell you anyway. A while ago just before you were born there were some really, evil people. There were 2. Tera and Veran. There armies fought and eventually Tera died from Shade your..."
*Emerald panics on what to say because she had never told Angel the truth about herself because Shade had told her not to.*
Emerald-"your, cousin Shade. He defeated Tera but doing so he died. But Veran is still out there but don't worry he can't find us. And even if he did we could beat him. And now that I think of it there's one more.. his name is Falcon. He has an ary and rules the land. Right now he's too scared to come out though. My point is that only a few want to see the world crused. And Sunset, Sunset could never be like that."

Angel: "Why didn't you ever tell me?"

*Vee keeps giving her his life energies from a distance. He falls to the ground, unable to stand anymore.*

"*T*No Vee! It won't work! Your life energys are dark, and I have light in me!" Sunset falls to the ground too.

*Vee suddenly passes out. The flow of life energy stops and returns back to him.*
Shade *T*: "I'll miss you, Sunset..."

Sunset gently falls asleep. The Vanguard starts to talk to Shade:*T*Shade?! Don't you know the dangers of being rebron twice before you get you memories back?!"

Emerald-"I'm sorry Angel. It's just that Shade, he told me not to tell you. And I wanted you to live a close to normal life. But I know I should've told you. I'm sorry."

Angel: "It's okay."
Shade *T*: "WHAT?!! So she might not be able to get her memories back?!! Is there anyway, anyway at all, that I can make sure she does?!!"

Shade *T*: "Don't give me that! There has to be a way. I won't lose her. I'm the most powerful being in the universe, what can I do?!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back