Status
Not open for further replies.
"I dunno. We kidna split up."
*Sees a beautifly*
"Pwetty!"
*Giggles adorably and leaps into the air, grabbing it. It yelps in surprise*

(g2g. I'll probably be on tomorrow)

(They got left behind, but you can catch up
And Shade's an Eevee right now, charidude.)
Marrisa simply continued walking.

Marrisa's paw points behind her at the Beautifly, struggling to shake Shade off, the Vaporeon never missing a rhythmic step.

*Bane made sure to stay directly even with Marissa because of her warning.*
*Bane tilited his head to see Emix.*
B-"Who are you?"

Marrisa stopped walking after and turned around to face everyone else (except for Bane how was besides her). She didn't say anything but just looked.

Name: Frist
Eeveelution: Glaceon
Desciption: Frist was abandoned by his parents in the cold as an Eevee. He wouldn't have made it if he hadn't found an Icy rock, evolving him into a Glaceon, a natural pokemon in the cold. Frist now wanders alone, searching to give his parents revenge. What he doesn't know, however, is that his older brother was the one who made it happen.
Appearance: Has two massive scars on his back. Wears a cloak to cover it up, also hiding a rapier in his cloak. He intends to use the rapier to get revenge on his parents.

*Waking up* "What's this commotion about? Some Eevee landed on another Eevelution! Heh! I'll go check this out!"

E: "Hey! Shade, get off my head!"
*She turns to face Bane*
"I was looking for Shade because we were traveling with him before we were left behind. That's Hidj, my brother."
*She nods to the other Vaporeon*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back