• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

eevee's trade thread H World Pikachu Plush W Donphan Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: eevee's trade thread H: Salamence LV X, W: HGSS Prerelease Sleeves, Pichu Prerelease

Uh...no thanks. That's a little much for me.

RE: eevee's trade thread H: Blaze FB LV X, W: Pichu Prerelease, Mint MT RHs

Thegame8228 said:
I'm sorry, that's when I got it, lol. It's from 2006.

How about something beside the sleeves for the badge?

RE: eevee's trade thread H: Blaze FB LV X, W: Pichu Prerelease, 1 Cyrus Conspiracy

CML for Trapinch RR RH please

RE: eevee's trade thread H: Blaze FB LV X, W: Pichu Prerelease, 1 Cyrus Conspiracy

I have shiny Shinx and shiny ponyta. Are you willing to buy?

flygon . said:
CML for Trapinch RR RH please
Do you have Cyrus's Conspiracy?
PokeKid Brandon said:
No.

Please CML for Charizard 100/87. I have just about every league badge.

Let me see which badges I have first and I will let you know tomorrow.

Ok thanks. After checking my inventory, I found out I only have one set of the original badges, so I won't be able to trade those. Sorry!

eevee said:
Do you have Cyrus's Conspiracy?
PokeKid Brandon said:
No.

no, need anything else

What about for just the sleeves? I just really need sleeves for my new deck. The only other thing I like is the Salamence X and that's asking for too much I'm sure. I don't know what you value the badge at.

Juliacoolo said:
Ok thanks. After checking my inventory, I found out I only have one set of the original badges, so I won't be able to trade those. Sorry!
If it is any help, I know for sure I need all of the Battle Frontier and Energy badges.
Thegame8228 said:
What about for just the sleeves? I just really need sleeves for my new deck. The only other thing I like is the Salamence X and that's asking for too much I'm sure. I don't know what you value the badge at.
Would you be willing to do your Giritina Pokemon Organized Play Binder and Rainbow Badge for my sleeves and something else?

eevee said:
If it is any help, I know for sure I need all of the Battle Frontier and Energy badges.
Thegame8228 said:
Would you be willing to do your Giritina Pokemon Organized Play Binder and Rainbow Badge for my sleeves and something else?

Damn, I hate shipping that big bastard lol...umm, i guess i would if you add blaze fb x and uxie promo

How about something else beside Blaze FB X?

eevee said:
How about something else beside Blaze FB X?

I'm just trying to make a deal with you. I don't want anything else on your list and I value Blaze FB X @ $12.50 via www.trollandtoad.com . I already have two of them that I'm not using, but again, I just don't really see anything else I want or need. Anything unlisted? Idk, suggest another trade...

Would you be willing to do Electivire FB X instead of Blaze FB X?

CML for Trapinch RH RR please .

eevee said:
Would you be willing to do Electivire FB X instead of Blaze FB X?

no thanks...unless you have pojo and want to add money

flygon . said:
CML for Trapinch RH RR please .
I saw your HGSS Vulpix 87/123 x1 RH but it's not really worth the postage just to mail a common.

My:

Darkrai RH (MD)

Your:

Scratched up Shiny Voltorb
Department Store Girl (1RH)

PM me if you accept, thanks.

CML for Blaze FB X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back